Worthless...

“Fuck, Danny! Slow down.” I moan. He didn’t listen. He continue to thrust in and out of me roughly. He’s so careless about this who sex thing. He pull my head back by him yanking at my hair. He sunk his teeth on the side of my neck. Anytime now he was going to hit my spot. I roll my hip into his. He growled at the movement and went faster. His moist naked body rub on me. God, I love this. Even if he’s rough with me, it felt good. Really good. 

His lips trail up to my jaw bone as his other hand ran down to my hard member. He let his one finger slide on it.  Out of nowhere you saw James at the door. Shit, I thought we close the door and locked it.  I tried to push him away. He just prop my leg on his waist. 

That awkward moment is when doesn’t stop. 

“Danny, the manger wants you up front.” Danny slam in me once more right on my prostate. I couldn’t help but to moan load. My face flush red. From the sex and the fact that James is still in the room. This is somewhat embarrassing. 

“Eh! Give me a moment.”  He breathed in a tired tone. James lean against the doorway. 

“Well hurry it up. He’s waiting.” Danny rolled his eyes at James watching. I shut my eyes as my climax build in the pit of my stomach. I tried so hard not to moan or anything with him still in here. Danny not stoping made that impossible. 

“I’m busy!! Go away!” He yelled. He jerk me off now. I threw my head back in the stack of pillows. He grind deeper and increase his speed. I curse at the top of my lungs at the mix of pain and pleasure. 

“Danny!” James cut in once again. God! He needs to leave. I grab a pilliow and threw one at him. I told him to screw off. He stayed. What the hell? 

“James, we said g-go. Okay? Get the fuck out!” He was about to cum. James stare botheed me. I could no longer focus. Damn it. How can you cock block someone when they had the cock? He made it possible. I sat up, having Danny slide out making me feel an absent.  I pull my knees to my chest and wave my hand for Danny to go. 

“What are you doing?” He asked, upset. 

“Danny just go. Whatever it is, it’s very important to poor James. We’ll do this some other time. Okay?” He blew under his breath hard and raise up. James smirked then finally walk away. He threw my boxers on and some random shirt from a pile of clothes in the corner. He lean over to kiss me on the cheek. I pull his head to lower him to my lips. He left out the room. Wonder how they will react to his boner in his boxers. Hopefully it would go down by then. I sigh, looking down waist.

Welp. Mine as well finish what James interrupted. I took my hand and wrap it around me. I quickly pump myself and moan to the pace of my heart rate. Almost there. My phone decided to ring. Ugh! I pick it up without looking at the I.D. I tried to fix my breath. 

“Hell-Ello?” Fail. 

“Mmm. Baby. I remember your voice like this.” No..Not him. “ But you’d be under me. You’re playing with yourself with out me?” 

“Matty, please..” I beg but it was mix with a moan. 

“Please what? Want more? Faster? Harder?” He groan in the speaker in a seductive tone. His voice vibrated irregularly.  I found my hand back on me. I heisted but I pump to his breath on the phone. I moan but stop. He drag me in with him. He swore my name. In the background you can hear skin hitting skin violently. I question if it was me or him. He whimpered and growled. He dirty talk me making me almost hit my limit. I came in my hand. I heard the other end with him screaming. He came too. He try to catch his breath.

“I called you on the right time, huh? I love you. I got to go.” What the hell did I just do? I sat back up quickly and shook my head. I swallow with shame. 

“Good…Good-bye Mat.” I hung up the phone with a strong disgusting feeling. 

****

This morning. I felt someone  else’s body. Finally. Danny was sleeping next to me. He didn’t hold me but he did have his arm on my side. He never say the words “I love you”.  I want him to.  He’s proved it to many. Took me out on dates. Kiss me softly. Kinda wish he ease up on the sex speed. I ease out of the bed. The backroom should just be called our room. I haven’t been in my bunk in a long time. I walk to the fount of the bus to eat. When I think about it. Danny doesn’t deserve me. I slight way cheated on him. Had phone sex with my ex. And what is with James. 

Cock blocking me for no reason. Why did Matty call me and I find it weird that he was masturbating at the same time as me. Fucking creep. This bus. No privacy. No nothing. It’s not the band members, it’s just James and Matty up my ass. Sam and Cameron has been out of everything. Something’s not right. I sat down at the table with my cereal. James sat across from me. Not this again. The only difference from last time is that I am eating Fruit Loops. All I want to do is eat in peace.

“What now?” I stared at the colorful circles in my bowl. He tossed a notebook on the table.

“Read it.” He demanded. I look at it for a second. Wait a minute…

“I thought Sam had it? And why am I reading it? There is nothing good written in it. It hasn’t been updated.” I continue to eat, not even daring myself to touch the book. 

“Well Sam and I has been snooping. Spying. If you’re not going to read it then I will.” He snatch the book and began to read it. There’s no point of listening.

“Me: 7 girls a week. You: none. Cameron: 13. Sam: 10. Danny: 25.” I spit out the cereal in my mouth. What did he say? I took the fuck chart out of his hand. I reread it. Then over and over again. This isn’t real. 

“This is a fake. Where did you get this from?” I flip through the pages with disbelief. 

“I told you, Sam had it. Do you believe me now when I said that he’s using you?”

“But..But he-” I didn’t know what to say or do. I stared at the chart, not understanding. 

“The smell of cheep perfume on his body? The late show ups. Do you see it? Cause before you was too blind to.” I shook my head violently. This isn’t true. Then I thought bout it. The late shows. Times when he would hug me he would smell like flowers. It’s true! James was right the whole time and I was too dumb to see it. I got up from the table asking my way through the back.

“Where are you going?” James ask. I’m going to that worthless son of a bitch in the back. I walk into the room to him watching TV He saw me come in. I didn’t think about anything. Only the betrayal. He got up and pucker his lips to me. Instead of leaning forward, I slap him senseless across the face. Sending him back on the bed away from me.