Chapter 1

(F/N)=first name

(L/N)=last name

(H/C)=hair color

(E/C)=eye color

(F/C)=favorite color

(H/L)=hair length

A/N-i'm sorry if levi is out of character cuz i don't know he's personality much >.< and caution there are some causing :C

you wake up in your comfy bed, you see the curtains open as your butler greets you "Good morning, lady (F/N)" "Good morning to you too Levi" and he nods "Iv'e prepared your breakfast my lady its your favorite (F/F) and (F/D)" (its your fav food and drink) "thank you, you may leave now" he nods and closes the door gently.

as you munch on your food your phone rings and you answer it, "RISE AND SHINE (F/N)!!!!" you hear hanji screaming on the other side "i'm already up hanji" you say to her annoyed "i know, i was just waking up your insides" you roll your eyes "what do you want?" "isn't it your birthday tomorrow" hanji asked "yeah, why?" "i planned on going shopping with you today" "sorry i'm busy hanji" your about to hang up when "OH, COME ON (F/N)" "no" you stated "oh, well too bad" "what, why?" and suddenly someone knocked on your door "what the...." you guessed maybe it was just your butler levi "you know, you don't have to knock levi" "WHO YOU CALLING A SHORTY!!" "WHAT THE..!! hanji what are you doing here!?!?" "i told you we're going shopping together" hanji burst in your room "WTF hanji" even though your annoyed like hell by hanji your great friends (i hope the character is not turning into levi)

so hanji and you went to the mall with ofcurzzies levi "so (F/N), what do you want for your birthday" hanji saying wiggling her eyebrows "do you perhaps want. E. R. E. N. " WTH hanji dont say that out loud!!" you feel your face blushing (tip: whoever you like in AOT or maybe in k-pop it doesn't have to be eren) hanji knows you have a little something for him so she teases you often. while hanji and you are talking levi coughed to interrupt your conversation with hanji "WADYA WANT SHORTY!!" levi rolled his eyes "aren't you and (F/N) going shopping or something, i'm fucking tired standing here like an idiot" he says, still having that expressionless face "sorry for not being tall enought to stand long" hanji said while sticking out her tongue "tch" "we should go shopping now hanji" "you should listen to her,....shitty glasses"he mumbles at the end "WADYA SAY SHORTY!!" "hanji, levi can you stop pls were in public" you tap your forehead "yeah, let's go shopping now (F/N)" hanji drags me inside the mall "tch" you hear levi click he's tongue.

-------------time skip cuz i'm lazy-----------

you wave goodbye at hanji, and you and levi got inside the mansion "aren't you tired, lady (F/N)" "no, im fine thankyou for worrying" "i'm not worrying i'm just doing my job" he says as he is still bowing, the words he said to you stabbed you like a knife, but you don't understand why"okay then......well i'm going to my room" levi nods still bowing

you go to your room and a thought got to your head 'well levi is just doing what he's told he isn't my butler for real' well your dad just made a deal with him because your dad didn't found anyone on time by i mean on time its because your mom was coming home that day and she said that i was not being ladylike so i needed a butler to take care of me or else she'll send me to princess school which is something i don't wanna go to that place it gives me creeps, like what happened to sasha her parents said she should stop eating so much and act ladylike so they send her to princess school. just thinking about going there gives me chills, while your deep in thoughts somone went in your room but you didn't notice until "hey (F/N)!" you flinched "L-levi....that scared me you know" "eh? did it now" (just imagine his voice being flirty) he's left eyebrow raised 'stop looking at me like that or' "i might fall for you..." you didn't realize that you said the last part out loud "oh really, who'll make you fall...?" he leans close and whispered in your ear, that surprised you 'after all at day he's your butler but at night he's your.....fiance'.

i know it kinda didn't have all the part in Levi cuz i didn't know what their conversation can be >.< well i hope.....you liked it it's my first time making such a thing and pls comment if you have suggestions that i should know or do for the other part of this thankyou <3

-A/N