(Our last meeting) Chapter 4

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

As 'Jean' left you hear a knock on your door "w-who is it?" You stuttered "its Eren, milady" He answered 'oh Eren...' "Come in" the door opens and you see your brunette butler Eren "Can i help with anything Eren?" "well milady, i came to ask if you are ready for your etiquette lessons or lets say your princess training milady" "ohh i totally forgot" you ofcourse have lessons you are a pretty and kind princess but your lacking the princess part. Your mother wanted you to be more princess like, your the kind of princess that is carefree and act more err.... normal (lets just say your boyish kinda ok?) so thats the reason for you to have lessons. "thankyou for reminding me Eren i'll be there in a minute" "are you busy milday, if you are we can cancel it" "no no, im not busy just gonna do something..." you feel your palms sweating "okay milady, i understood" he bows and leaves the room 'pheww'

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V (i actually already continued to this part but i did it in my computer and it didnt save T^T)

(Y/n) head to the balcony to see if anyone was there on the tree like earlier, you sighed and closed the door to the balcony and head towards your closet. (Y/n) gets out a puffy (f/c) dress, the dress had a big white ribbon on its back it was connected to a strap around the waist area, the dress wasn't that long she sets the dress on the bed. She sits down on a (i dont know what its called its a mirror thing you can see it in the princess movie things were they brush their hair there, if you know what its called you can add it there) "thing" and started to brush her (h/c) (h/l) hair after brushing her hair she applied a smol amount of lipgloss, she stood up and put on her dress and matched it with some (f/c) sandals and headed to her door.

ARMIN'S P.O.V

I was running on the hall, i was late on taking care of the library since i'm the librarian. "Huff..... Huff" 'i hope i dont bump into anyone' while i was busy on mu thoughts i didn't notice that there was someone walking my opposite direction, so we bumped into eachother.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

I was walking down the hall full with thoughts 'i wonder what Erwin will teach me today....' Suddenly someone ruined your train of thought well they bumped into you. "Ooff..!" "Aahh!". You both fell, you look up to see who the unlucky person were, you were gonna karate chop them. "Who in the WORL--" you look to see Armin about to cry "im sorry..." He tears up "w-why are you crying" "w-well Levi will get mad at me and....beat me up" he almost whispered the last part out "no he wouldnt" you stand and and gave you hand to Armin "come on, get up" Armin takes your hand and stood up "t-thankyou" you rub Armin's tears with your hand on his cheek and you thumb wiping the tears "your welcome" you shoot him with your brightest smile it made him blush, you finally removed your hand and waved at him "well i have lessons to go to see ya around" you say with your smile plastered on your face and it makes the boy so flustered he cant find words to say "uhhh....see ya around" you can hardly see him but you knew that he smiled.

"What took you so long princess"

"Dont call me that"

You say as you twirl around the room with Erwin.

"Why shouldn't i"

He says with his eyebrow up.
You purposely didnt know what to say or just scared to say it out loud 'this guy with his bushy eyebrows' you thought as Erwin let go of your hand and waist

"Well thats all you can go rest now"

"Hmm...its quite early to end the lessons"