2.8

Word count: 4343

The road towards (y/b/b/f/n)'s rest house isn't exactly safe but there aren't that much people who goes to the place a lot because most of the people there are just old residents and workers of (y/b/b/f/n)'s family. Basically, their family owns most of the land there. The three-hour drive towards that place became an hour and a half because one, you're in a hurry; two, because you are just too reliant on the fact that there aren't that many residents there so almost no one would pass the roads leading there and three, because you just so deeply missed your boy best friend. Who would blame you, right? It has been almost a year since you last saw him so you're reasons - excuses - are basically reasonable and not to mention, acceptable.

As you got there, you breathed out a sigh of relief. Just the thought of finally getting to see the person who you treasured the most, aside from Joker, made you feel happy, at ease, and excited. As you reached the gate of their villa, you were greeted by a new security guard. "Please do open up."

"Excuse me Miss, this is a private property. I'm sorry but only the (family name of your boy best friend) Family and those who are authorized are allowed to enter. I'm afraid I can't let you in." It seems as though the new employees have not been informed about you since they don't exactly know or recognize you. "I'm a family friend." You said as you gently smiled to the security guard. "Can I please get your name?"

"(Your full name)" the guard then took out a and skimmed the pages of it.

"I'm sorry Miss but it seems as though your name is not on the list of the people who are allowed to enter the villa today. I'm gonna have to ask you to please leave or make an appointment with the (your boy best friend's family name)s."

"Geez, the security here has gotten tighter," you shook your head, "but I'm glad that you're well trained enough as to not let me in so easily but I really need to get inside. Does Kevin still work here? Can I speak to him please?"

"I'll call him right over, ma'am."

"Thank you."

The security guard picked up his walkie talkie and began talking, probably summoning Kevin. In three minutes, Kevin appeared in your line of sight. You rolled down your window as Kevin knocked on it. "Kevin! It's been a while since I last saw you. How have you been?" you exclaimed as soon as you rolled down your window. "Young mistress," Kevin smiled as he bowed down. "it has indeed been a while. I have been well, following the young masters around doesn't require that much work. They aren't troublesome or anything but I do know that they deeply miss you, especially (y/b/b/f/n)."

"As expected of him. He and I have always been close."

"Indeed. But why have you called for me here young mistress, is anything the problem?" Kevin asked as he looked at the new security guard. You can see the fear in the security guard's eyes as Kevin looked at him questioningly. "It's not that much of a problem but it seems as though the new guy doesn't know me. I can't blame him though, I haven't been here for almost a year. No biggie." You replied with a smile as you looked over at the new security guard to relieve him of his worry and fear. "Carl, this is our young mistress, you should remember that." Kevin said pointedly. You shook your head as you chuckled, "Kevin, no need to be so uptight, he has never saw me so just let it slide, okay?"

"Aye."

The new guard hurriedly opened the gates of the villa. "Kevin dear, thank you for your assistance." You smiled at Kevin then looked over to Carl, "It was nice meeting you Carl, I'm glad that you are so well trained, keep it up."

"Thank you for your consideration, understanding, and appreciation young mistress." You smiled then rolled up your windows as Carl bowed down. You sped towards your second family's rest house. The drive there took less than five minutes and as soon as you could see the front door of their mansion, you could also see the three beaming faces of the young masters of the (your boy best friend's family name) family. You smiled widely and as soon as you stepped out of your car, you were instantly engulfed in a bone-crushing hug. You hugged (y/b/b/f/n) back with the same intensity.