3) Where is Molly?

"I'm gettin quite thirsty. Are you Holly?" Molly asked while looking for her favourite drink in the kitchen. "Umm, accually I am," Holly answered. "I don't see our favourite drinks Holly. I'll go and buy some ok?" "Ok Molly." So Molly took some money and went out of the house and walked towards the shop.  
         ( 1 Hour Later)

"Hmmm, where is Molly? The shop is only 10 minutes away not an hour away. Maybe she went to the other shop 30 minutes away? No, she wouldn't go that far surley! Hmm, oh Molly where are you?" Holly was worried sick that Molly didn't come back yet. "Oh I know! I will go to the shop myself and check if she is there or on her way home! Genious!" Holly was happy to find a way to see where Molly was.

(20 minutes later back at Molly's and Holly's house)

"She was at the shop but where is she now? I'll maybe just call her. Why didn't I think of that before?" Holly took her phone and called Molly but noone picked up. ...  Suddenly Holly got a  message from Molly. She was so happy. The message read 'Hahaha!! I got your twin sister and I'm not letting her go!! Go and find me if you DARE!  -Not Molly but unknown' And then it showed a little video not of the person but of Molly having her hands and legs tied up, her mouth was covered by a pice of cloth and she was in that mesterious person's car too trying to get free!!!
But who is that person?