XII. (12)

HAILEY'S POV.

Zayn:"You do know you're basically asking for war right?"He asked looking at Y/n who looked unfazed by the entire conversation.

Hailey:"What position do you play usually?"I asked praying she didn't play the same position as Justin.

Y/n:"I play two positions....point guard and shooting guard, but mostly point guard"She said making me sigh. There's going to be war.

Bella:"Doesn't Justin play point guard?"She asked making me nod and look at Y/n.

Hailey:"You do know what you're doing right Y/n?"I asked making her sigh and sit forward.

Y/n:"I do, but that's the positions I play and couch already knows....its not my fault someone recommended me to him. I would be just fine watching from the side lines as our team still lost games"She said making me roll her eyes at her attitude.

Fai:"Well, if it helps I'm trying out"He said making some of the guys nod.

Zayn:"I am"

Abel:"I'm still thinking about it"He said making Y/n look at them.

Y/n:"Why didn't you tell me?"She asked making them shrug.

Zayn:"We didn't know yet and we were going to make you try out as well cause you're good"He said making her smile at them and nod.

Y/n:"Lets just hope we get in"She said making them agree. We all sat around outside her house and played a few games and talked.

I missed these moments with them. With her. But I had no idea what got into me. There was something about Justin that just caught my attention and I knew it was wrong since I was with Y/n, but he just did.

After everything that happened between Y/n and I....things changed. Our friends split up and Justin and I became official. It didn't feel right, but I answered because I felt pressured and I didn't know how to tell him no.

He treated me good for the first five months making me feel like I was the most important thing in his life, but once six months hit....it went downhill from there. We would fight like cats and dogs, we would go weeks without talking to each other and it honestly felt like we weren't in a relationship anymore.

But one things still stayed the same with him.

He still gave Y/n shit along with her friends and my ex friends. He would always rub it in her face that he had me and that her friends chose him over her. I could see that something was wrong with her and I wanted to say something. I really did but I couldn't.

She didn't do anything. She just let him say what he wanted to and left it like that. She would often look at me making me look away cause I couldn't face her anymore. I felt like a complete bitch for what I did to her.

Y/n was a quite person, always has been and always would be. But when it came to certain things she would speck up. She was smart, caring, loving, outgoing, adventurous, always open to new things, had the most biggest heart in this world and incredibly attractive. But her looks were a bonus of I'm being honest.

And then one day, she just snapped.

Justin was at it again, annoying the hell out of her and constantly teasing her and then she lost it. I could see she was having a bad day, but Justin being the asshole he is didn't care. He was picking on her and then she punched him.

Square in the jaw.

He punched back but missed since Y/n was faster and smarter. At the end of the fight Y/n was left untouched while Justin ended up with a cut lip, bust nose and limping all the way to the office while everyone starred at Y/n wide eyed.