👑 Chapter 41 - Announcement

*Jake*

"This way, careful," I motioned to Bret and CC as they helped Jessie inside.

"Guys, relax, I can walk fine," she laughed as they guided her into the living room, her arms over their shoulders.

"Babe, you nearly fell before you even walked out the hospital room," Bret laughed as they sat her on the couch, Jessie sticking her tongue out at him as we laughed.

After almost a week, Jessie was finally released from the hospital and able to come home, of course with the old fashioned strict bed rest rule us rockstars tend to ignore, (particularly Andy).

Jessica was also on a soft food diet for a while longer, just until her discomfort is gone.

Inna then guided Jackson inside, helping him sit next to Jessie and he immediately hugging her.

"Jack," she laughed.

"Shush, I'm hugging you because I was worried, I almost lost you, and I would have been all mopey, whiney, bored and lost without you," he mumbled. "Point is, I'm glad you're okay."

She smiled and hugged her twin brother back.

"I'm glad you're okay, too. I'm never leaving you or anyone else behind," she said.

"Jessie!" Zoey shouted happily as she ran in and tackled Jessie into a hug, almsot knocking the air out of her even though she laughed and hugged Zoey.

"Zoey, you have to be careful with Jessica," Margaret scolded.

"Its alright, Margaret, I'm alright," Jessica smiled as she hugged Zoey.

"I'm happy you're feeling better, Jessie," Zoey said.

"Thanks, Z," Jessica smiled. "I'm glad I'm okay, too."

We all got settled and that's when Inna spoke up.

"So, umm... I have an announcement to make for everyone," she said.

We all looked at her as she took a deep breath.

"Now, a lot of you have probably noticed that I have been a bit ill lately," she said. "Well... It wasn't entirely stress or worry of what had happened..."

We were confused as she then held her hand out to me and I took it, standing up next to her as she held my hands.

"Inna?" I asked as I walked over to her, confused to what's going on.

"Well.... The reason I haven't been feeling well is because...." She said, hesitating.

"Yes?" I asked, confused.

She took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant," She said.

Everyone's eyes widen in surprise and my jaw dropped dropped.

"R-Really?" I asked.

Inna nodded. "Yeah..."

I felt ny surprised face turn into a smile before I excitedly picked up Inna and spun her around, making her laugh as she held on as everyone cheered.

"Wait, that means we're gonna be..." Jackson said in surprise.

"Older siblings," Jessica said, smiling.

I put Inna down and we walked over and we laughed as we pulled the twins into a hug.

"Are you two happy?" Inna asked.

"Of course!" Jessica smiled.

"I know I am. I'm finally the older sibling!" Jack said, and we laughed as we hugged, everyone being careful with Jess's wound.