Chapter 1

New Kid

*Y/n's POV*

I walked in my new house with my box in my hand. "Y/n you can go and pick your room." my mother smiled walking past me to the kitchen. "Ok." I smiled in excitement then ran upstairs. "Not if I get there first." I turned around to see my brother dropping his box and running towards me. I ran up and dropped my box once I ran to the top. I ran to the empty bedroom then turned to my big brother. "Sorry but its mine now." I smirked at him which made him laugh.

"Whatever shorty." he smiled then walked downstairs. I chuckled than grabbed my box. After I grabbed the rest of my boxes I closed my door and started to unpack. My brother helped me set up my bed and dressers. Probably an hour later I felt like being watched. I turned around but nobody was there. I sighed then looked back down to my box. From the corner of my eye I saw something red floating at my window. I quickly looked up and saw a red balloon floating at my window.

'What the fuck?' questions kept popping in my head. Something broke me out of my thoughts, the red balloon popped and blood splattered allover my window. "What the fuck?" I rubbed my eyes then opened them again to see nothing on my window. 'Probably my mind is being weird.' I sighed at my thought. I froze once I felt a cold silky hand touch my shoulder. "Maybe." the raspy voice whispered in my ear. I quickly turned around to see nobody there.

'Yeah, your going crazy.' I tried controlling my breathing until the doorbell ringed. I opened the door and yelled "I'LL GET IT!" I ran downstairs and opened up the door to reveal a tall boy in the middle and the rest of them are little bit shorter. "Hey, we came by when we heard that their is a new girl at our school. But my names Elijah, Elijah Best." he held out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand while they're eyes still on me. "My name is Beverly, and this is Bill, Richie, Ben, Eddie, Mike, and Stanley."

Beverly has red hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles. Bill has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Ben has dirty blond hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. Eddie has brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. Mike has black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. Stanley has curly brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.
"Hey my name is y/n and its nice to meet you guys!" I smiled. "Hey there's a fair not that far from here and we wanted to know if you would like to come."

"Yeah. I'll get my bike right now." I ran inside but bumped into my brother. "Why are you running?" he chuckled a little. "U-Um, just going to hang out with new friends." "Oh ok." he smiled then walked away. I went inside the garage then opened the garage door. I walked out with my bike towards my new group of friends. "Lets go!" while I was riding down the road I turned towards my right to see...him. Its him! Its the IT.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
I hope you like the first chapter! 😄😊