Prologue

"And cut!" The director yelled, I let out a sigh of relief as the shooting is finally over, I walked back to my where my stuff is and grab a bottle of water.

'Finally over' I thought and sat on my chair grabbing my towel and use it to wipe my sweat.

" jyudaime! Thank you for your hard work!" I heard a familiar voice from my right, I glanced at the said person and came face to face to none other than my stylist, Gokudera Hayato. He was born in Japan but grew up in Italy. He and I met in one of our family reunion in Italy when I was 14.

I smiled and nodded " thank you for your hard work too Gokudera- kun " I said. His smile grew wider and starts helping me packed my stuff.

We left the studio and went to grab something to eat. We grove for a few minutes before reaching our destination. " We're back" I called and as soon as I said that I saw three kids running up to me bugging me in the process.

" How's work Tsuna- nii / baka-nii " they said at the same time.

I let out a chuckle and started to tell them how my work is for today.

As I was in the middle of telling my story our food arrived and was serve by none other than Yamamoto Takeshi, one of my childhood friends, I smiled at him and said a quick thank and chow down on my meal.

We chatted for a few minutes trying to catched up on  what we've missed.

I could already hear the distant footstep . I bid a quick good bye to Yamamoto before exiting the shop only to faced a couple of paparazzi and fans.

'I need a fucking privacy too! Christ sake!' I cussed inwardly before dashing, out running a few of them and hide in an alley.

"Where's Tsuna - Sama?"

"Oh no we lost him!"

"Maybe he's there!"

I let out a sigh of release and was about to leave when I saw a kid laying unconscious on the ground, he's clothes were slightly worn out and I could tell that his hair is pretty greasy.

I was about to leave but my subconscious is screaming at me to take the poor kid home. I only sigh and noticed that I've been sighing a lot this day.

I picked him up and noticed he has a lot of soft looking ears on top of his head and a tail.. I don't known it he's a cat or a dog but I guess I'll have to asked him when he wakes up.

I checked my watched and saw that it's already 7 in the evening.

I walked back to my condo unit lay him on one of the guest room and decided to clean him up.

I wiped and patched up a few of his wounds and bruises and decided to leave him to sleep.

To be continued ~