Chapter 6

The onomatopoeia of the rustling sheet and light snore came from a brunette no older than the age of twenty-four who slept quite peacefully on his bed while embracing a brown teddy bear. The light of the arising sun illuminate through the blinds of his window as he enjoy the warmth of the sun's ray directly to his face, having that peaceful and innocent look plastered of his face as he smiles from time to time signaling that he is having a pleasant dream not even noticing the silhouette standing besides his bed, caressing his face in a gentle motion as if he were rare jewel.

The figure leaned slowly, brushing his lips to the unconscious man's lips. Eyes were half lidded filled with  passion and sadness. 

🎵Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo boku no naka ni dare ga iru no? 
kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de kimi ga warau nanimo miezu ni
🎵

  Jumping slightly from his seat, eyes widening slightly as he stared at the brunette who shifted on his bed which sent a signal to him that he's already waking up. 
He just sigh and kissed the latter's forehead before exiting through the window but giving one last glance at the awakening brunette.

 🎵kowareta boku nante sa iki wo tomete 

hodokenai mou hodokenai yo shinjitsu sae freeze
kowaseru kowasenai kurueru kuruenai
anata wo mitsukete yureta  
🎵

Groaning, Tsuna threw his cover off scowling as he frustratedly accepted the call,

"The hell do you want?" He said not even a glancing the name of the caller. "Tsuna-kun, may I remind you our schedule for today" a sweet honey voice came from the other line, waking the cranky brunette in the process, "Kyoko-san! And yes, I do remember, if it's alright. Can I bring a friend of mine to our trip?" he asked while hastily putting his jean on.

"It seems like somebody just woke up" she said giggling on the other end of the call, " I am not Kyoko-san, I was just finishing my daily workout" he lied, a light blush adoring his face but only got a giggle in response. 

Heading out of his room, he saw his hybrid friend, sitting one of the stool while drinking on what it looks like a green tea. The brunette and the ginger talked for a few minutes before ending the call, " Kyoya-kun" he called catching the young alpha's attention. Before he could say something the young alpha hybrid cut him off. " I already packed my things Usagi-san" he said and jumping off the stool, grabbing a mini black luggage  assuming that it was his as he makes his way out of the door first. Smiling at his hybrid friend's behaviour, he also picked his luggage up and exiting the house.