Chapter 1

A steel colored eyes scans his surroundings the moments he woke up, he is expecting to be covered in bruised and bloodied clothes but he found his clothes were different and slightly bigger than his frame he also noticed his wounds were patched up.

He sat up, wincing a little and letting out a hiss. He tried to leave the bed but an arm on his shoulder stopped him, he glance at the said person.

A gentle and caring eyes looked at him that made his heart flutter, he glared at him and shrug the hand off of his shoulder, his guard are up, sharp nails seen in a defensive form.

The person only stared at the little boy in front of him in mild amusement. He let out a short chuckle and placed the oat meal on the night table.

The cold steel eyes stared at the person, confuse on why he didn't hurt him or kill him.

The brunette sat on a chair and stared directly at the little wolf in front of him, million of questions float inside of his head.

"What's your name?" He asked, the boy only stared at him, his eyes narrowed and tried to decipher something.

Seeing this Tsuna held his hand in front his face, the boy only stared and a little cautious, he smelled his palm and smelt no sign of harm.

He slightly relaxed but still has his guard up.

' Good thing I researched about this' he thought and smiled slightly when he noticed the relax shoulder of the latter.

" My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi and I meant no harm kid" he said

"Hibari Kyoya" the latter said quietly but Tsuna heard it loud and clear.

He chuckle and grab the oat meal on the bed side, handing it to Hibari.

The latter stared at the food on his hands and having a flashback on his past owner.

The brunette only rode a brow before sighing, gently taking the bowl out of the steel eyes hand.

He picked the spoon up and filled it with food and slightly shoving it to Hibari's mouth,the latter choked a little but was surprised at the tasty flavor of the oat meal. He snatched the bowl from his grasped and began eating the whole thing in a mannered way.

Tsuna smiled slightly before taking the empty bowl away.

"How old are you Hibari-kun?" He asked

"15" Hibari only answered back while Tsuna let out a hum. " You?" The boy asked when he saw Tsuna leaving the room.

" I'm already 24, Hibari- kun " the brunette answered giving him an eye smile and completely leaving the wolf alone inside the room.