Chapter 5

The blaring sound of the alarm clock illuminate through the silent hall of my condo unit, waking a grumpy hybrid settled on my lap through the entire night the sound of him groaning from annoyance brought bubbled of silent chuckles through my throat. I gently lifted his head off of my lap and grabbed a nearby couch pillow for it to replace my lap, I heard him sigh in content as I watched him snuggled deeper through the pillow. I only smiled at the cute sight as I left him there for me to starts preparing for our meal. The soft pattering sound of the rain were like melody in my ears, forging a soft hum from my throat as I prepared a simple american breakfast.

Setting them all in the dining table while grabbing a single piece of toast and shoving it in my mouth, smiling from my creation I made my way upstairs for my pack my things up for the 3 trip to Kyoto. 

Third Person's P.O.V 

He could hear it. The sound of his older brother playing that blasted violin of his to annoy the brunette. The sound of his carefree laugh when he chased him. The image of his beautiful smile plastered on his gentle looking face together with the image of their parents watching on the side line, laughing at his brother's antics of annoying the living hell out of him. Each happy images flew their way out in the deepest corner of Tsuna's mind that brought a  him sorrowful smile on his once gentled face from the memory as he sit on the  side of his bed, folding his clothes while watching the rain falls from his window. As if a curse were cast in their family. The once happy family, two caring parents and a supportive older brother vanished. Leaving him on the care of his brother when their parents died on a plane crash, making him dropped out of college to support Tsuna on his need.

The sound of the violin still lingers on his mind as he saw the figure of his older brother playing a beautiful yet sorrowful unnamed piece that he couldn't help but to sing through each chords that he produced every time when  he would sneak out of his bed and watched  him play the same piece each night.

Without him noticing it he started to sing as his mind wandered to the said boy in his mind,

Full of loneliness
This garden is bloomed
Full of thorns
I hung myself in this sand castle  

 he could still see the face of his brother. The usual carefree and gentle face of his were sorrowful as he plays new piece that he's been working on. The pained look on his face were like knives.

 What is your name
Do you have a place to go
Oh could you tell me?
I saw you hidden in this garden

He could see him having that joyful facade of his despite the look of loneliness were seen invisibly to Tsuna.

 And I know
All of your warmth is true
I want to hold
Your hand picking the blue flower 

Tear began to cloud his vision at the mere thought of seeing his younger self all confused just by seeing him all crumbled up to the ground, holding his violin as the clashing sound of thunders and lightning from the background.

 It's my fate
Don't smile on me
Light on me
Because I can't come to you
There's no name you can call me

Tsuna flinched as he watched his flashback to the day when he was first time being yelled by him and would immediately apologize by hugging him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to that I swear" he heard him whispered in a desperate tone.

 You know that I can't
Show you ME
Give you ME
I can't show you a run-down part of myself
I wear a mask again and go to see you
But I still want you  

Every night he could hear him crying inside his room, hearing him mumbling things that doesn't reached his vision of hearing and show that carefree smile on his face on day light.

 Bloomed in a garden of loneliness
A flower that resembles you
I wanted to give it to you
After I take off this foolish mask

The tired look on is brother's face were more visible now. He rarely smile at Tsuna  now and would just walk inside the house  giving Tsuna a pat on the head as an acknowledgment of his presence.

 But I know
I can never do that
I must hide
Because I am ugly

"Tsuna, am I unattractive?"

I am afraid
I am run-down
I'm so afraid
That you will leave me again in the end
I wear a mask again and go to see you 

The young brunette looked up to his older brother and shaking his head, " Onii-sama is not ugly" he said sending him his adorable smile making the latter chuckle at his cuteness. " Can you do a favor for nii-sama?" he asked looking straight to Tsuna's eyes.

"Un! Anything for Onii-sama!" Little Tsuna said smiling at the older male, mini Tsuna nodded at his brother's request a he held his pinky finger to him.

" I, Tsunayoshi Sawada pinky pinky promised to Onii-sama" 

 What I can do is
In the garden
In this world
I bloom a pretty flower that looks like you
And breathe as the me that you know
But I still want you
I still want you

"What's going on?" the young brunette asked as he watched the ambulance carry his older brother out of the room, " where are you taking Onii-sama?  Give him back! Yoshino-nii-sama is sleeping!" he yelled, punching the medic's chest who had hugged him in order to calm him down.

"I'm sorry but...... Your brother  won't be able to look after you anymore" 

Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now

'If only I could go back to that day' he sadly thought as he recall the broken event repeated on his head.  

"Tsuna, will you be and artist for Onii-sama?"

I am crying at this
Disappeared
Fallen
Sand castle that's left alone
Looking at the broken mask
And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you  

He silently chuckled " if only I wasn't an ignorant fool back then, I could have saved him," he's chuckles turned into full blown humorless laughter. " Yoshino-nii-sama, look. Tsu-kun is now a famous artist like what you wanted" he sobbed.

================================🌸======================================

I hope you guys who had added this book like this part ^^ 

And kindly leave a comment on your opinion of this part, thank you again guys for supporting and God Bless.