-SOLOIST-DONGHAN-

Before I start, I have to say that I wrote this in 2017 and JBJ was still a group at that time. I just changed the title from
"-JBJ-DONGHAN-" into
"-SOLOIST-DONGHAN-". Thanks 💕

(Y/N)'s POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone jumping on my bed, "EOMMA, HELP ME! APPA IS TRYING TO HURT ME!" It was my son, (S/N), who was jumping on my bed begging me to help him. "What happened baby?" I asked him "Appa said that I was being naughty, so he tried to tickle me!" He replied. "Oh God, what did you do (S/N)?"

".....I ate his food" He told me while looking down on the bed "YOU BET YOU DID" My husband, (idol you like) yelled "YOU ATE MY PRECIOUS WAFFLES! IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO M-" He stopped when he saw me glaring at him "I me-mean, one of the best things that ever happened to me....heh" He was shaking, it was like he witnessed a murder or something.

"I'll make you more" "Yay! I love you so much, let's go downstairs now (S/N) so that mommy can prepare" They then left me alone in the room. What ever did I do to be part of this amazing family?

"WE'RE HUNGRY SO HURRY UP!"

Demanding little s-

DONGHAN's POV

I was walking to my ex's house to see if she wanted me back (wow, just...wow). I regret everything I did to her. She was beautiful, kind, selfless, and lov-

"OUCH! Sorry mister" (I forgot the korean of mister) my thoughts were cut off by a kid. "It's fine, I should have looked at where i was going" I then saw a familiar woman come into view, "(S/N)! Where have you been? You're father and I thought you were kidnapped!" The woman told her child.

When she looked up to thank me (idek), I realised it was (Y/N), my ex "Oh, hi" she greeted "Hi, uh-is this your kid?" "Ne" I see, she is happy with an amazing husband and an adorable kid, why did I even try? Why did I even let her go in the first place when I knew a perfect person like her could easily get a new lover? I guess I have to move on, just like she did.

Well that was shit, but I tried am I right?