Midnight's Kiss

Ten years are quite a measurable amount of time to throw any lone wolf off the rocker and make them go rogue.

It took a great amount of restraint for me to stop from coming back to visit you from time to time. It is a bad, and emotionally punishing habit that makes me realize that we do not belong to the same worlds wherein I can be with you.

You turn seventeen today.

I couldn't have been any happier my Kitten.

You have turned into quite the minx. I'd love to have a personal show if you are the one performing and beguiling with your charm.

It is about time to greet you and meet you too. It'll be a first for both of you.

As the midnight approaches, I level myself on the edge of the tree branch that interconnects with your window sill. Something about its easy moments tells me that this has been your path for various rendezvous in the past.

I smile at the idea of you going MIA in your bedroom to appear at some party or get-together.

You have truly grown up, haven't you?

As I tap onto the glass window trying to perch myself on the extended sill so that I have added support, the branch is a joke when it comes to my build, I hear you gasp from within.

The almost non-existent voice is toxic enough for me to go all barbaric on you. But, I have waited this long and I will continue to do so.

I can hear your timid footsteps approaching the window sill. Your hummingbird wings of a heart thumping loudly with what I can assume is excitement.

You slowly slide the glass window across its distance and wait.

The moonlight does no justice to your features however I can see you squint your eyes to have a better look at me.

From the refection, I impose on the now open window pane I can see that only a part of my face is visible. The lower half to be exact.

Your curiosity is fatal, Kitten.

You move towards me to have a better look. When you are within my arms reach I decide to give you your fairy tale present.

Propped on your window sill on the outside part I grasp your waist and pull you close to myself.

Somewhere in the background a clock chimes to appreciate midnight and the secrets that it carries.

Fluidly placing my lips on yours I explore the depth of your soul with the curves and crevices of your mouth. Your confusion is replaced with curiosity and arousal that makes me want to take it further.

In the periphery, I can see your hand moving towards my face so as to have a better look.

Alas, the time is up.

"Next time," I whisper and take a neat leap from your sill ending on my four.

I don't have to turn back in order to see the smile and excitement on your features.

Till then.

-