Chapter 2

The Seventeen's Vlive live video is on chaos. After the revelation, Joshua immediately switched to front cam and distracted the watchers who's commenting mostly about 'the twice video that was playing on Mingyu's phone' and 'Tzuyu as Mingyu's phone wallpaper' by filming the the last two members on the living room which is Jun and The8.

"Distract them as long as you can and end the live video" Joshua whispers behind the phone as he gave the gadget to the two. Jun and The8 then nod a little and smiles sweetly in front of the phone as they waves their hand, not minding the continuous comments of the watchers.

"Ahh! Looks like it's time for us to go to the practice room" Jun said, as he look at his watch on his wrist. The8 stare at his hyung in a confusion for a sec.

"O-ohh that's right! I forgot we still have practice today" The8 stutter, finally get what Jun means.

"Well then carats? Thank you for watching our live video and I hope the carats here in Japan will watch our upcoming concert!" Jun enthusiastically said, waving his hand as its index finger and thumb is pressed together while the rest is clench to form a heart shape together with The8.

"See you at the next vlive video! Saranghae~!"

"Saranghaeyo carats~!"

Rec Off•

[SEVENTEEN]세븐틴 in Japan has ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Short chap? I know so pls get used to it~😌 FYI 🍫, I haven't watched a vlive video until it ends that's why idk how they end a vlive vid😔 mianhae. Btw sorry that I only updated now😓. Anyway, let us appreciate Mingyu and Joshua's visuals first 😍~ and also pls read my other MinTzu fanfic titled "Life as Kim Min Gyu's Property"😄 chow for now🍫