Chapter 15

Hey 🍫s and to the filipina/filipino once who attended the TwiceLights concert in ManilaaaaaaaaAaugh~!👋😶 I really envy those once who attended huhu but oh well. Anyway, I think you guys notice about Yi Tian being mentioned in the previous chapter. So if ya guys read my other mintzu story Yi Tian is Tzuyu's brother in there but since I luv y'all💜 I'm about to give a spoiler! and that is Yi Tian will be Tzuyu's older brother again in this story! Hehe surprise? If you want to know more then please be patient and read my future chapter updates dears hehe. Enjoy reading 🍫s!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks have passed since Mingyu and Tzuyu's amusement park date have been posted in their social media accounts named mingyutzuyu.official (a/n: credits to chewyming_). Tzuyu, Mingyu, JYP, Pledis and the rest of the staff is happy about the good feedback. It didn't only show how the two being lowkey sweet to each other but it also show the attitudes and personalities of Tzuyu and Mingyu which makes the couple's fans, Once and Carats to be happy.

Tzuyu and the other twice members are making a film for their comeback at while Mingyu and the other seventeen members are preparing for their comeback that will be in a month and weeks which means the boys are not really that busy.

Now Live•
[mingyutzuyu.official] Episode 2 has just started

Rec On•

"Ahnyeonghaseyo~! Mingyu imnida~" Mingyu cutely waves his hand in front of phone that he use. The said man is wearing a simple outfit with a black face mask rolled down under his chin. He is inside the van, sitting alone at the passenger's seat with the manager-nim and the driver on the passenger and driver seat.

"If you guys are wondering where I am right now. I'm on the way to the filming location for Twice's comeback music video. I hope all of you will support and watch the video, especially the Once" Mingyu smiled at the comments of the watchers that they're also excited to watch Twice's comeback and the compliment that he get which is obviously from a carat. Mostly of the watchers are surprise of his visit to Tzuyu.

"To be honest with you guys, we're supposed to post another video in the next three weeks because of Tzuyu-ah's tight schedules because of their comeback  which will be next week and my incoming comeback with seventeen." Mingyu shifted for a comfortable sitting position while carefully moving because of the big tupperwares containing foods which is still unseen by the watchers.

"But since I'm not busy yet. I decided to visit Tzuyu-ah and make this as the second mission. Yay~!" He cheerfully claps his hands causing the watchers to comment their 'uwu's' to the cute giant.

"Ahh... I also cooked a lot of Bibimbap and tonkatsu for her and the other twice's member. I hope they will like it ." The big tupperwares with plastic on can be seen now by the watchers. It is neatly placed next to him.

"I know you guys are very excited and so do I. She didn't know that I'll be going to the shooting site that's why I can't wait to see Tzuyu-ah's surprised face hahaha" Mingyu laughs at his own plan. One of the watchers ask about the whereabouts of the shooting site which catch Mingyu's attention and answers it.

"Ahh~ mianhe. All of the information about their comeback shouldn't be known to the fans and public yet, including the filming location because it wouldn't be a big surprise when the teasers and music video are released, right? But who knows, maybe they will let me do Vlive with the twice still filming." Mingyu explained, hoping that the watchers understands.
"Anyway, it will still be a long way to before we arrived at our destination. So, see you later, guys~! Ahnyeong~"