3

~Melissa's POV~

In the middle of my conversation with Elena my senses are telling me that either Trevor or Rose is back so I gestured for Elena to pretend that she was still passed out and I thankfully she got the memo. Right on time in comes Trevor. He goes straight upstairs  not seeing Elena as he walks in. I follow him.

"Hey Trev where've you been?"

"You know the usual, feeding." "Although I'm pretty sure the doppelgänger would taste much better," he says messing with me.

"Speaking of the doppelgänger is she still passed out?"

"Yea tell Rose I said thanks for that." I said walking around. "Oh and that was sarcasm by the way."

"I could tell, I'm not slow-"

"Well physically but mentally I'm not so sure," I said. And with that he vampire sped me to the wall closing my air supple.

"You know I could kill you right now and not think twice about it?"

"You could", I say struggling to get words out. "But did you forget that I can't be killed like a regular person nor like a vampire?", I whisper to Trevor so that Elena couldn't hear us. "Oh and not to mention-" I begin to say while I reversed on him and he was against the wall under my grip. "I'm as strong as a vampire too and much stronger than you so don't ever threaten me again," I say dropping him on the ground.

*clap clap clap*

"That was quite a show you put on there M but next time don't put your hands on my brother or so help me you'll have to go against me" said Rose entering the house.

I'm not scared of Rose, never was I ever and never will I ever. Our strengthen is the same unlike Trevor who is weaker than both of us. I was always close with rose more than Trevor although I still care for him. Anyways that's why I wouldn't want to face her because we're really close practically like family.

"How's the girl?", she asked

"Still passed out," says Trevor

"You didn't touch her, did you?"

"I just got here and give me some credit. So, you called him?", he says referring to Elijah

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Oh don't we?", I intervened laughing

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?", asked Trevor

"They say he got it."

"Wonderful and what?"

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this," he says

"I'm sick of running!", yells rose

I feel the same way because we have been running ever since I found out about Elijah although I've never met him yet and I don't want anything to happen to Elena and I wish I could help I don't have much of a choice but to stand back

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying," says Trevor

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free."

I hear a board squeak and I'm pretty sure Trevor and Rose heard it too. We all looked and it was Elena

Damnit!

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?", says Rose

"Who's Elijah?"

"He's your worst nightmare."

Oh boy.