Wings

"Mom!" i whined "Are we nearly there?" I demained "20 minute Aimee" she sighed "My back is killing me mom" i cried "I know sweetheart, just hold on we'll be there in 20 minutes" she tried to smile but couldn't, after seeing the pain written all over my face, I am a teenage angel and being that means my wing wanted to come out... frequently... "Sweetheart..." Mom sighed "Just 20 minutes and it will all be over" "I know its going to talk longer than 20 minutes!!! Why can't you read a freaking map right?!?!!" I cried "I understand your hurting so i'll let that one slide" she mumbled...

30 minutes later my mom finally drove up our long drive way when she got to the end of it and stopped i jumped out the car and un furled my white wings i cried in pleasure tears streaming down my face so much weight had been lifted off me i wiped away the tears and look around the front of my new house, Its a two story town house that was surrounded by dence forest i smiled lots of room to fly around in privacy i thought being the only girl angel ever known i neaded my privacy i look over at my mother she had her aqua wing out and she was fluttering them she was just hovering off the ground and using her magic to get all the boxes out of the car most of the boxes were floating in the air I laughed "Mom, you're lucky that we are in a mythical creature full town or that" I said pointing to the boxes in the air "Would give you away!" i smiled she laughed and slowly and softly placed the boxes on the ground "Glad to see you smiling and happy darling" she smiled "Why dont you go and choose a room? i'll put the spell on your boxes to follow you to whatever room you choose" she smiled i grinned and ran up the stair's with the boxes following me i open the first door i saw i gasped when i entered the room it was all fully furnished it also had an ensutie, walk in wardrobe and a patio that looked out onto the forest "this is it" i whispered and the boxes softly landed on the floor i smiled...

After finally unpacking all my boxes that wear full of clothes, trinkets, photos, linen, bathing stuff and my electronic goods my mom flew up the marble stair case and knocked on my door which i gladly opened "Yes mom?" I asked "You better start getting ready for bed sweety you have school tomorrow" she sighed "Alright mum" I hugged her "Goodnight" I whispered and she shut the door after i walked into my ensuite i got into my shower and turned on the water it felt warm i shut my eyes peacefully this reminded me of flying in the rain i smiled to myself i washed my long wavey blonde hair trying carefully to avoid getting it in my bright green eyes after rinsing out the shampoo and conditioner i turned off the tap wrapped my white fluffy towel around me thin figure and got out i walk in to my wardrobe and got my green tank top and some sleeping shorts i walked back into my bathroom and dried my wet hair after it was dry i walked over to my bedroom door, opened it and shouted goodnight to my mom smiling i walked over to my king sized bed and pulled the midnight black covers over me and fell into a peaceful sleep...

Hi guys! my name is Maddie this is my first story i have ever written and published on wattpad i really hope you enjoy my story as it continues, please positive feedback it would be much appericated also this story wont be edited till it ends there also wont be a timetable for when i will publish i'll just do it when ever i can again i hope you enjoy my story.

(I'm going to hold a cover compition detail on where to send the covers will be on the next chpater so get creating)