Chapter8

Hi guys.. i know its been awhile.. but im back c: i was having a ruff time and yer.. i didn't feel like writing.. so sorry

*remember my story hasn't been edited so sorry for any mistakes*

Also i was thinking Dianna Argon for Aimee

Ian Somerhalder for Tyler

if you have any ideas it'll be much apperiated

well onto the story c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimee's Pov

God.. Alex was getting to me.. i can't let him.. i have to be strong.. hold my head up high.. i shook with sadness "Well my angel im done now" laughed Tyler Not noticing my state as he walked out the wardrobe "AIMEE?" shouted Tyler as he ran over to me "Oh My goodness love it will be alright im here" he cooed to me "Who was at the door Angel?" he said worriedly "I-i-it w-w-was h-h-him" i cried "Him?" Tyler questioned "Alex!" I screamed angrily Tyler Growled "what is that pricked doing in my pack house?" he sounded furious "It's not your pack house" I mumbled sadly "What?" he said confused "Your dad let him into this pack Because HE'S alpha and because its HIS pack" I said "He WAS alpha.. I mean he still has a say but i have most control" he started to pase around our room I sighed "Alex said he was in the pack because your dad said so.. We can't fight it.. we're going to have to deal with it until you're fully Alpha" I groaned "NO!" Tyler yelled i flinched "Im.. Im sorry" i whispered "Its' not you angel.. come here" Tyler smiled sweetly i ran over to him and he took me in his arm "I loe you" He whispered into my ears "I love you too" I smiled, Tyler swept me off my feet and kissed me, the kiss was full of love, passion and lust, Tyler lips travelled down to my mark, i moaned as he started to nibbed and suck on it "Well time for school" Tyler grinned evily I gasped "You.. you! ARGHH" Tyler chuckled "Just a little pay back babe" he winked as he swung he bag over his shoulder and walked out his bedroom door i growled to myself as i stomped down the stairs "I'll meet you there" I said my voice not full of any emotion, i just kept walking, i didn't even give tyler a second clance as i unfurled my wings and took off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short i will be adding more later, just i ran out of time on the computer thankyouu for reading though