Chapter7

Hi, I know i haen't written in a while.. check out my new story Bright Violet and my Friend Kristins Book A Rich Girl Thankyouu's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimee's Pov

I shivered in content as Tyler ran his fingers up and down my Bare back I sighed  and rolled oer and cuddled into him "Why hello there, my gorgeous mate" Tyler smiled and tralled his fingers down my soft face i just giggled "You were amazing" Tyler smiled I looked at him and smiled Tyler laughed at me "Not very talkitive are we" he smiled and started to tickle me "Stop" I laughed "No" he smiled "AHHHAHA" i giggled "Stop please i love you" I shouted "I love you to my angel" i laughed and bit his nose "Aimee" he growled playfully I screamed as he got up and started chasing me around the room. *knock knock* Tyler and i froze.. shit! we have no close on i ran into the walk in wardrobe shutting it on Tyler and laughed to myself "Aimee" he whined I giggled he knocked on the dorr which i had locked "Please sweetly let me in" Tyler whined I heard another knock at our bedroom door so i moaned "Aimee don't" tyler sounded panic so i moaned again while some once again knocked on our door "Fuck..." Tyler whispered. I laughed while i looked through the wardrobe for clothes to wear i saw a tight gold dress that had sparkles all over the breast part and down the sides it also had a chain siler bet around the waist i put gold gladiator heels on to match i un locked the wardrobe door as there was another knock on our bedroom door "Aimee can you get that" Tyler whispered kissing the crook of my neck "Sure" i smiled as he walked into the wardrobe i quickly brushed my ratty hair and opened the door "Hello Aimee, Finally up i see" Alex said smirking "A-alex? how did you get into my house?" i studdered "its not YOUR house" he said blantly "I am part of the pack so i can enter the pack house" Alex smirked again "What? You're an angel not a wolf. and tylers alpha he'd never let you into our pack" I said confused "No hes not fully alpha yet, His dad is" he smirked "Well anyway i heard you and your 'Mate' doing the dirty.. was wondering if i could get in on some?" He chuckled "Piss off" i growled bluntly and slammed the door in his face i locked it and tehn slid down it silent tears forming in my eyes... here we go again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its short bye