| 11 |

"A-ah~~ fuuuuck" The male moaned as he thrusted the new vibrator that his roommate, Hoseok, bought. His legs were spread as he used his right hand to push the dildo in and out. Attempting to thrust it in and out in a fast space.

Beads of sweat were on his forehead where some of his hair was stuck to it.

"O-oh my god..~~ shit..fuck fuck" Taehyung felt his climax coming sooner than he expected so he brought his unused hand to his member to stroke up and down.

Before he could cum the door opened which ruined the whole mood.

Taehyung's POV

"Are you fucking kidding Taehyung??" Hoseok was at the doorway while holding someone's hand, guessing it was a boy since I know he's gay.

I quickly removed my hand from my member while closing my legs.

"I'll go rent a room" With that Hoseok left with his special boy, his bf. I sighed looking around then turning my attention to my still hard cock.

"What the heck am I supposed to do~~" I collapsed on my- Hoseok's bed.

"Fuck I'm so horny..~" I whined as an idea came to my mind. I grabbed my phone and placed it against a pillow so you could only see my lower part of my body. Mainly focusing on my tight pink hole.

I pressed the record button and sat down then spreading my legs in an inviting way. The dildo was still in me so I just grabbed it and started to thrust it in me roughly.

The 22 year old male was overwhelmed with the pleasure he was giving to himself.

"Jungkookie~~ fuckkk mee~ daAddY!" He found his prostate and angled the dildo to where it would hit it in attempt to overstimulate himself.

He used his left hand to grab his phone to have the camera closer to his abused hole.

Taehyung's eyes were half lidded while looking at the screen seeing what he was doing.

"Like w-what you see Daddy~~" Taehyung moaned as made sure that he would see all the details of his little session.

He thrusted it faster and faster until he could feel himself cumming.

"A-ahhaAh~...ohh fuck~.." White fluids was now seen on the recording as some landed on his phone.

He took out the dildo and placed it next to him then ending the recording. He quickly went to send it to Jungkook.

BlankTae🍃:
sent a video

Delivered

Ooh spicy🌶🔥 I thought I should put a little light smut into it even though it's really trash cause I'm really lazy, but I need to update :')