| 21 |

Taehyung couldn't stop his tears from crying. How did a simple text to a random person turn out to be something that would hurt him so much?

He lied to Jungkook that he wasn't at home. He didn't wanna see him.

Taehyung has always wanted many friends, but he never got that wish. He would go up to people and try to make conversation, but they would look at him in disgust and leave.

He'd continuously try and try, but nothing worked. Taehyung got bullied being called gay, stupid, and a waste of life. Those hurt Taehyung to the core. He almost took his life before, but thanks to his best friend Hoseok he's made it up until now.

Now Hoseok wasn't what Jungkook really thought. Hoseok was just a normal single guy. Taehyung lied about the sex toys, Hoseok's background plus his imaginary bf, and the other sexual stuff he has said to the younger one.

In reality the guy behind Hoseok that day was his friend coming to study...'study' but he wasn't Hoseok's bf.

Taehyung has always thought that maybe he could at least get a little attention by doing sexual stuff. Now the sex video he sent to Jungkook was real.

What had happened that day was that Taehyung was just on a website until a pop ad came up and it successfully did it's job because the 22 year old clicked on it.

The ad was porn, to be more specific gay porn. It wasn't his first time watching gay porn, but this was his first time seeing a guy getting fucked by two guys. It was erotic and it turned him on so much and that's when he grabbed the dildo underneath and started fucking himself.

Images of Jungkook fucking him rough was all over Taehyung's mind and he just couldn't get enough of him.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Taehyung gripped his hair in frustration as he grabbed the vase on the coffee table and threw it across the room shattering it. Pieces of glass scattered across the floor.

"I just want a someone who loves me..GODDAMNIT" Taehyung's tears continued to cascade down his rosy cheeks. He relaxed back on the couch as he tried hard to cry himself to sleep.

Tiredness finally caught up to him as his eyes closed and his breathing became steady.

Knocking was heard around the house waking up the sleeping male. He opened his eyes yawning and stretching thankful that he fell asleep despite the intense pain in his chest.

Knocks were still ringing in his ear and he was pretty annoyed. He stood up irritated by who ever was knocking. When he arrived at the door he didn't bother to check the peephole. He turned the doorknob meeting a panting brunette.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Taehyung?"

Ayyye they finally met!

⬆️same Jin

⬆️literally me at school