| 44 |

"Omg Taehyung!" Jin yelled as he hugged the younger while jumping up and down truly happy that his little baby came back to Korea even if it's only a short time.

"Aish..Jin let go of Taehyung you're gonna kill him!" Namjoon said prying off Jin off the poor boy. Once they were finally seperated Grace interlocked Taehyung's and her hands. Taehyung looked down on her smiling.

Jin noticed this and he wasn't happy. He was a full on Taekook shipper. This was very unacceptable to him and his philosophy. Namjoon could only see that Taehyung was finally happy and didn't care about Jin's opinion for now.

"So..you guys are together?" Jin said trying not to glare at the girl. The couple looked at each other before one of them spoke up.

"Yeah we are, I forgot to properly introduce her to you guys..Jin and Namjoon this Grace my girlfriend and Grace these are my parents" Taehyung said with a small chuckle. Grace only smiled at them before making a confused expression which Namjoon quickly caught on.

"No no, we aren't his real parents" Namjoon said while reaching for his boyfriend's hand then interlocking them just like the others. Jin highly disapprove of Taehyung's so called girlfriend so he got an idea to make Tae realize he made a mistake.

"Hey about we eat at my favorite place!~" He faked smiled before making his way to a restaurant. Namjoon wasn't dumb he knew exactly where Jin was gonna take them to and it was a bad idea. Namjoon pulled Jin's hand back not letting him walk any further than where he was.

"How about another restaurant Jin?" Namjoon calmly said, but Grace butted in.

"I'll come with! How about you babe?" She said as she looked at Taehyung who only nodded then making his way to Jin. Jin's blood was boiling so much right now that you can practically see steam coming out of him.

"Jin we can't" Namjoon muttered and he only shook his head before getting out of his lover's grasp then making his way to the restaurant. Namjoon sighed waiting the worst to unfold by itself.

Once they made it to the restaurant Taehyung looked up at the sign reading : T&J. How weird..

They didn't waste time and entered the beautiful restaurant. Everybody immediately recognized the model, but none were crazy to go up to him and make a scene trying to get a picture. They just sinply looked at him then went back to eating and minding their own business.

They went up to the front where a waiter quickly grabbed keys to open up the V.I.P. Room so they had privacy. They all made it in and sat down as the waiter carefully placed menus on the table.

"I will be back with glasses of water" He said before Jin quickly grabbed his hand.

"Could you please get the manager?" He asked and the waiter only nodded before leaving. Namjoon was upset that Jin was being really selfish right now. He placed his hand on his lover's thigh before squeezing it to get his attention. Jin whipped his head to look at Namjoon.

"What?" He asked trying to pry off his hand off of him. He only tightened his grip on the older's thigh making him whimper a bit, but it wasn't audible to the other couple who was busy cuddling.

"Why would you ask for him you idiot??" Namjoon harshly spat. Never in their relationship have Namjoon call Jin any words like that. Never called him stupid, idiot, dumbass. Namjoon would never insult his lover, Jin.

Jin tightly gripped the hand on his thigh before scooting away not even sparing a glance at his shocked lover. While they were in their own little world Taehyung of course noticed their odd behavior. Before Taehyung could say something to the Namjin couple the door opened.