Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Alright, first things first (A/N I'm the realest lol I just remembered that) let's get you guys some shirts and pants" I said while leading them to a men's clothing store. We passed by several people who were wearing ripped jeans when Ciel spoke up.

"Why are the people wearing ripped clothing, can they not afford a tailor?"

"Ah naw man, that's a new trend nowadays and I do have some ripped jeans too. Second, people in this time don't have tailors, they just donate the clothes and buy new ones. We only get tailors if it's for something important" Is aid and Ciel nodded. "Okay so first let's pick up some t-shirts for Ciel" said I whilst picking out some colors that fit Ciel's personality. There was a navy blue shirt that piqued Ciel's interest and nodded in approval when I put in the basket.

"Hey do you want this one?" I said as I smiled deviously. It said 'My package may be small, but my attitude is bigger'. Ciel read it and a look of confusion flashed on his face. I whispered what it meant in his ear and his face turned crimson red.

"What kind of bloody shirt is this?!??!? Who would purchase that anyway?!" Ciel said while pointing at it like it was the one who set his house on fire.

"I would" I stated with a huff as I placed it in the ever increasing basket. I then proceeded to get Ciel some jeans, sweatpants,vests, and joggers. I then got some Vans and a pair of Jordans too.I then went to Sebastian to tell him to follow me. We walked to the dress shirt section (Since I know he would want to dress like a butler still) and picked up some nice shirts.

"(Y/N), is it possible that I can get this one?" Sebastian asked while showing me a dress shirt with kittens on it.

"Sure go crazy Sebastian" I said while putting the item in the basket. I picked up some dress pants, scarves, blazers and two pairs of sweatpants just in case he wanted a break from those. I also got some dress shoes and some Nike shoes. Sebastian and Ciel came up to me with something behind their backs that's when they spoke up.

"I do believe that (Y/N) told me to 'go crazy' and I assume that means I can get whatever I want right?" Sebastian asked while looking at Ciel.

"I do believe I heard that too so I would say yes" Ciel responded back before they both looked at me. I suspiciously looked at them both and took a step back just in case. That's when they pulled out two dresses from behind their backs. I gulped and yelled "NOPE NOT TODAY NOPE"

"But you said to go crazy. This is what we want" Ciel said while both of them got closer. I ran in the direction of the dressing rooms and locked myself in one of the rooms. I heard footsteps in front of the door and two dresses slid from the bottom and into the room. Then I heard two people place themselves right in front of the door.

"You aren't going to eat if you don't try this on (Y/N)" Sebastian said tauntingly as I shivered. They can't take my food.I won't survive. "Fine but only one" I said while examining both . One was white with blue in the midsection. Obviously this was Ciel's. The other was black and had a cat pattern all over it. Hmm I wonder who picked this. You don't need sherlock to find out who picked this one. I put Ciel's on first and stepped out. Sebastian and Ciel stopped talking and stared at me in shock.

"Hey take a picture it lasts longer" I said with a smirk.

" I could if I had your phone device." Ciel shot right back with a huff. I laughed and went back in to change to the other one. When I stepped out Ciel rolled his eye in annoyance and Sebastian looked like he just saw heaven ( not like he ever will).

"You just look like one. Why don't you purr kitty~" Sebastian said. my mouth hung open and I stopped him from petting me.

"What the fuck Sebastian. Fuck off" I said while running back into the dressing room.

"Come back, I want to play~" Sebastian said.I quickly changed and left the cat dress. I put the white one under everything else because it looked decent on me. Somehow I don't understand why Ciel would pick a decent dress like this if he was from a different time period.

"Alright guys let's get going . It's lunch time." I said while putting the basket on the counter so the cashier could start scanning.

Food is almost here.