Chaper 2

Jasmine's POV (Flashback - How it all started)

It all started in France. Me and my mum flew over to Peris to have some mother-and-daughter time. You know,  shopping, sightseeing, we did most things. Even though I'm insecure and not so girly we went to a spa. One morning, on our way out, we met 4 boys in the hallway. They were musicians, one of them were jamming on a guitar. His hair was pretty cool I thought. Two of them desperately tried to open their door and the fourth one stood there awkwardly. He was tall and blonde. Very cute. And his smile! I almost melted.

"Hey... You need help?" asked the two guys with the tricky card-key thingy. The curly haired one answered straight away.

"Well, yeah this card isn't working! Look, I've tried everything" he said and looked me in the eyes. Damn he was so lovely.

"Um... Yeah. No, you are doing it wrong, you need to wait for the green light to shine before you can remove the card" I said. His consciousness disappeared for a minute when I said 'green light'.

"What's your name?" I continued.

"Ashton"

"No, no... I meant the band, what's your band called? Sorry I was unclear"

Ashton blushed and responded. "We are 5 seconds of summer, haven't heard of us?"

"No" I laughed "But I bet  you are good, that guitar playing really got me" I said and smiled at the one with the guitar.

"That's Michael and this is Calum and Luke" Ashton presented them all before they got the chance.

"Oh okay, um, I really have to go now, my mum is probably downstairs already, we'll see each other around huh?"

"Yeah! But we are leaving on Friday. At least you know where our room is" Luke said.

The next day I hung out with them on their hotel room all alone. I was so nervous but we had fun. I even got Ashton's and Calum's numbers! I felt so special, I mean, we just met? Me and my mum left the hotel 3 days after the band. I missed them so much that 3 last days. We didn't even got the time to say goodbye. But Ashton and I are talking every day. He constantly tells me how beautiful I am and how much he wants me to come over to Austrailia when their ongoing tour with One Direction is over. But he doesn't know about my trust issues, he doesn't know about my previous relationships and what people have done to me. I couldn't do it. He was to perfect to be true. I knew I had to forget him and that's how it started.