The Boy

"knock..knock ...knock excuse me ,Jang Mi-ssi " chirped the woman dressed in nurse uniform annoyingly as she let herself to invade my privacy .

"What do you want from me again , Hae Mi-ssi " I said  little irritated by her impolite action  .

" Well I got bored and I am near went to hell  by the help of the witch just now , and then I was on the mission to save my pure life ,while I was running suddenly you crossed in my mind . So , I think . Why I don't escape to your room and made your boring life to a funny one " she exclaimed as she grinning like a overdosed woman.

"Oh, God. . . Why I must deal with a woman like you  ?" I sigh as she grinning happily knowing that I will surrendered for trying to kicked her out of my room .

" Well , we born to be connected because our last name is a Mi . It's amazing right ! " she said it proudly like she won something while I stared at her like she is an idiot person I ever meet in my life .

Well , She is Kang Hae Mi . She is a going to be Nurse at this hospital . She is at the same age right me . Why she can know me ?

Well , when it's been a year since my personal nurse changed to her . The hospital asked me to choose a nurse that I want , and somehow I choose her because of her age is the same as me and she looked like a calm and quite girl . Well I THINK my life will be a peaceful

But when I met her she was the opposite of calm and quite girl , she is so f*cking  loud , cherrful ,overdosed of positive and a troublemaker . And from that I realize that I am definitely cursed by an insane with since I was born .

It's not like I hate her , or like her . It's just I don't trust people and hated loud voices but at the same times she is the only one who talked to me normally in this hospital without scared of my parents power and without any behind motives . So..

"JANG MIIIII ....!" she yelled suddenly at my innocent ears with a super loud voice .

"What the f*ck , Kang Hae Mi !!! Why do you f*cking yelled at my ears ! Do you want to turn me to deaf, b*tch ?!" I cursed at her while she just grinning widely and laugh like a mad girl .

"HUAHAAHAHA YOU CURSING ..." she said between her laugh while holding her stomach and rolled on the floor like a crazy witch .

" Damn ... " I said as I turned back my focus to my laptop .

"What are you doing , Jang Mi ?" she said as she blocking my vision to laptop with her head and hair .

"What..The..Hell...." she said as a frown shown on her face .

"What? " I said as I shoved her head away and back to typing on my laptop.

"Min Jang Mi ...Are you serious ? Working?... Again ?  Really ? " she said with an upset face to me .

Well she doesn't like me to work . Because She told me I am a sick person so why I must keep working . And she hates it when I overworked . Well.. I am one of workaholic and she doesn't know about the deal between me and my parents ,so I don't blame her to hating me for that  .

"Well , I must finish this today . Because the meeting is in two weeks again . " I said as I keep typing some numbers and word to my presentation. 

"But , it's still two weeks later and You don't attend the meeting . So what the problem about relax and ditch the work for a little while . " She said as she gave me a protest look .

" But, I must do it from now . If I d-"

"No Buts ! You know I will not accept a but about you must stop working for a little while  " she said not letting me finishing my words . And knowing she wasn't going to stop nagging at  me if I keep have a date with my laptop , So I sigh as I closed my laptop . And massage my own head in frustation. Well I love work because it made me forget about everything around me and all of my problems .

" Okay...now . You happy " I said with sarcasm to her which she replied with a big happy proud smile .

"Yes ! Oh ! Jang Mi ! Did you hear about the boy on room 101 ?" she said as I stared at the lily flower on the table not interested at the topic because is the same routine that she blabbering about cool guys , cute guys ,handsome doctor blah,blah,blah and blah...

"Jang Mi....!! " she whined at me which made me sigh and slide my hair into the back of my ear 

"WELL, you know there is a boy at room number 101 who made a ruckus one month ago , He is soooo HANDSOME !! " she fangirling by herself .

"so ?" I said .

" Somehow he was  giving me a little the same feeling when I looked at your eyes ." She said as she stared at my eyes while I stared at her with a full of question .

"So..you liked this guy " I asked at her which she replied with a 'No' and weird smile. which made me more confused at her point about this 101 boy .

"Then why you tell me about him if you aren't interested by him . It's so rare for you fangirling about a guy if you don't like him " I said which she replied with a grin on her face.

" He always have a clouded expression on his face and a messy long hair . And he always sitting alone on the bench at the park while secretly staring at someone ." She said as she grinning more wide than before which made me a little scared at this woman .

" You don't like him but you stalked him ?! What the hell is this , Hae Mi ? Did the two faced witch smacked you head so hard that made your brain more error than before" I said while stared at her creepy smile .

" aww... you're no fun Jang Mi... How could you be this dense ? " she said as she shaking her head with a stressed face .

"Well , God bless me and I am too swag for people to handle. " I said as I drank a water and after a few second I chocked because of the crazy word that out from her mouth .

"What the f*ck Hae Mi !! Did you planed to kill me by your crazy words" I cursed as she laugh at me .

" Well you hear me ... so what do you think ? It's a good thing right ?" she said as she grinned at me .

" No, Hae Mi . No . " I said as I calmed myself .

" Mwooo...... come onnn Jang Mi..... what is the problem about saying hi and be a little friendly to him . He always alone and doesn't want to be accompanied by any nurse or doctor . " She whined at me .

" It means He want to be alone . So let him be,  why you want to disturb his privacy . " I said as I let out a sigh stressed  by her crazy mind .

" Well if you don't want to do it , then I will take a day off for a week and let you surrounded by a gold digger hospital workers bitch " She said with a winning smirk knowing there's no way I will manage survive from the two faced gold digger nurse and doctor in this hospital.

" You... huft... I hate you so much you know " I said with an annoyed tone to her 

" I love you too, Oh come on... you need someone to be your friend beside of me " she said as she stared at me with a little tint of sadness on her eyes . Which in the second replaced by her usual eyes .

"  Well, ...For the first step , we must tidy the hell of your hair first ." she said as she pulling my hair and started combing it .

"ow!...ow!..it's hurts ,b*tch !" I yelled 

"ssh..language ! a lady don't curse " she scolded me .

"What kind of nones..ugh... ow!.." I yelped in pain when she pull my hair evilly