The Girl

"Come on, Jang Mi" she said as she dragged me to the garden happily  .

"No ... it is too hot at the outside   " I said tried to make an excuse so I can back to my room and finishing my work.

"Hot ? Are you kidding me ? What kind excuse is that ? Did your head slammed so bad ? This is ' spring ' !" she said as she laughed at my stupid excuse .

"Tch... I am too f*cking lazy " I said annoyed at her laugh .

" Behave ,girl " she said as she tried to drag me out to the garden  .

"Come on , Hae Mi - ah .. please ?" I said sweetly with a puppy eyes to her hoping that will persuaded her .

"Aw... you are so cuteee...!, but unfortunately my answer is still a big no.  It is for your own good . you must not stressed and overworked yourself with a bunch of shitty work of yours . " she said as I surrendered at this stubborn woman and let myself dragged by her to the garden .

----------------------------

When we arrived , she immediately look everywhere to find this gloomy boy but after several minutes her excited smile fall and change to a disappointed frown on her face.

" He isn't here " she said as she pout cutely . Which made me feel guilty and tried to cheer her up.

" Aigoo... it seems our Hae Mi mission is failed " I said as I chuckled at her upset gesture .

" Ugh, Shut up . I just want to help you by finding you a new friend and now when you agree to meet him , he is not here " she said with a frustated face .

"Aigoo.. you're such a sweet friend , but you know me . You don't have to find me a new friend . I'm fine by myself  and I don't need them " I said with a little smile as I stared at the blue sky .

"is that mean ...you don't need me ? " she said with a teared eyes .

" Well..? no ? " I said while stared at her waiting for her breakdown .

" w-W..." she open and close her mouth as  she lost words to said as her tears falls like a waterfalls.

" Well.. That is true , right ? I don't need them because I have my best friends " I said while smile softly .

" Best friends ?" she asked as she stared at me confused .

" Yeah , My bed and my laptop " I said with a blank face . 

" You.. and you stupid mind " she said as she pinch my ear very hard .

"o-Ow !! what the f*ck ! Leave my beautiful ear alone !" I said as I pinch her cheeks for the payback . 

" O-owwh!! Staph... My holy beautiful cheeks !" she said as we release out pinch each other.

After the pinching session we looked at each other just to burst to laugh at each other red ear and red cheeks .

" Ah..as I expected I will never get bored when I am with you . I Love you Jang Mi-ah " she said as she smiled at me and hug me tightly which made me feel disgusted at how cheesy is she .

" What the hell. Let go of me you ,cringy woman . Why the hell you always say a creepy and cheesy line at me . It is disgusting ! I am a straight woman b*tch " I said harshly as  I escape from her hug with a disgusted face which made her burst into a laughter until she coughed herself .

"Geez , wait here . I will go to buy us some drinks from vending machine " I said as I stand to go buys some drink just to be stopped by her hand .

" NO..NO...NO... You are the one who must wait here for me while I buy us some drinks . I am the healthy person and you are the sick one . So sit at that bench ,be a good girl and wait for me there" she said as she disappeared to buy us some drinks .

"Sick my ass.." i say annoyed at the sick word.

As she go to buy us some drinks , slowly the emptiness in my heart shallow me . I just stared blankly at the clear blue sky and closed my eyes to feel the wind which made me calm and slowly drifted to sleep.

-------

"Where am I ?" I said as I looked around me and just to found that me in some unknown white room with many black and white furniture in it.

"Oppa ! " sound a little girl cutely to a boy who is laying on the white bed 

" OPPA! wake up ! Sleep on your bed , this bed is mine ! Oppa ! " she said as she shake the boy body tried to wake the sleeping boy .

"Hajima...Mi-ah.  Oppa is so sleepy...let...me...sleep..zzz" he said as he doze off to his dream again.

"Oppa ..wake up..."she said as she tried many things to wake him . After many several useless effort to wake him up , she give up and pouted cutely .

"Oppa , you're such a meanie "she said as her eyes started tearing up , which is success made the boy immediately awake from his beauty sleep 

"Aigoo... my  cute Mi-ah ... don't cry please.. hm?. Oppa sorry okay ? " He said as he pat her head gently. But the girl is keep crying softly which made him more panicked.

" Mi-ah ..." he said until there was a stern voice yelled his name which made the little one stopped crying and stared at him with a eyes full of worries.

"O-Oppa..Is..is he..gonna hurt you a-again?" She asked .

" It's fine, Mi-ah. Nobody can hurt me as long as we are together. Now ,be a good girl for oppa . Sleeps and if you heard anything remember..." he said with a warm smile.

"It was a dream and a dream can't hurt us" we both said with his warm hand stroke her hair gently .

"Good girl, now sleep well my princess." He said with a soft kiss on my forehead before I drifted to sleep with a yelling and crash sound at the outside of my room.
.
.
.