GASTER IS ALWAYS WATCHING BRUH XDDD

Requests, collabs and art trades are still closed for now

~(•_•)~

M

arshmallowzzz hoomanzzz X333

I made Gaster "stalking" my OC lol XD

Jk, I'll tell u guys what really happened XDDD

Anyways, here's ze sketch:

And ze digi:

Gaster is ALWAYS watching

"Starting to get anxious 'bout the dawn"

~~~

Info 'bout my OC:

Name: Alexis Zaira R. Cataluña / "Lexie" (I just used Zaira cuz I wanna be called somethin' else lol XDDD But call me Zai/Zaira if u guys want to tho)

Age: 13

B-day: June 7, 2004

Back story in da underground:
•The 1st time Lexie/Zai fell down the underground, she met Azzy and Chara and became good friends with them and the Dreemurr couple in the age of 7. She treats Chara and Azzy as her siblings and their parents as her own.

One day when Azzy and Chara where in the house still asleep and the couple in the kitchen, she saw a tall black and white skele-man and she started to become aware.

But this skele-man knew that she was  extraordinary from the others. So he possessed her and made her go to a genocide route.

As she killed all the monsters including Sans, Gaster in control. Azzy, Chara and the Dreemurr couple manage to stay alive but Gaster didn't knew.

As soon as Gaster thought he killed everyone in the underground, he let her go and killed her.

Azzy, Chara and the Dreemurr couple saw her body on the floor and clutched her dead body.

Chara didn't had a choice but to reset and so she did.

Lexie/Zai became aware of Gaster and she hope Gaster never ever makes her go to a genocide route again.

So she became anxious 'bout the dawn...

~~~

If u guys wanna know more about my OC's back story, Imma write more in da nxt chap due to laziness =w=

Good night guyzzz!!!

Byeeeee <333