Ch. 1// distant

*Anya*
I love all of my fans. Now I have 8.1m on twitter, 9m on insta, 9.2m on vine and 8.5m on YouTube. I can't explain how much I love them. But to be honest I can't really believe they are following basically a broken, suicidal girl aka me. (I'm actually not like that I love my life) Like I tried committing suicide but there is always that one person that ruins it. Well I can't try anymore because my gurl frands decided to take anything that I can commit suicide with like ropes or knives, they will either lock it up somewhere or get it out of the house property. Are they really that desperate for ME to stay alive.
~text tone~
Uggghhh who is it?
Kiki: please answer we have been trying to talk to you
Treevor: plz answerrrrrrrr
Jack G: c'mon Anya we know you are still living plz answer
Nashty: plz Anya you are like a sister to me
Cammy Wammy: you were like the closest person to me. Now you are being distant. I thought we actually had a tight bond. I guess not anymore.
That one actually kinda hurt me.
I responded (to Cam):
Me: ok ok I texted you back what the hell do you want?!?
I sent it and walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an ice cream sandwich, a coke can, and a full king size bag of hot Cheetos. PLL came on.... I hate that show... (I actually haven't watched it ever Soo...)
I grabbed my penny board and started riding to STARBUCKS!!! (Install I'm coming home by Skylar Grey here. Skip to the chorus 😝😝) Shit... I forgot I have to pass by all of the boy's houses in order to get out of the neighborhood to ride down the sidewalk to Starbucks... I put ok my dark shades and black sweater on.
*
SHIT!!! I'm currently being chased down by all of the boys...... God dammit can't they just leave me alone!!!! Shit shit shit shit SHIT!!! I texted Victoria:
Me: VICTORIA HELP ME
Victoria: WHAT?!?!?!
Me: THE BOYS ARE CHASING ME ON THEIR PENNY BOARDS!!!!
Victoria: ARE YOU ON YOUR PENNY BOARD?!?
Me: YES HELP IM ABOUT TO EXIT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Victoria: ok I am coming screw penny boards I'm gonna use ur car ok?
Me: ok
I put my phone back in my pocket. I felt the wind blow into my body. I see the shop and look behind... Shit.....
Taylor is literally behind me. Probably because I was using my tye dye pennyboard... I sped up.
"Dude Anya can't we just talk to you?" Taylor yells so I can hear
I just ignore them and keep on going. I see my car and then ride into the street.
"ANYA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" They all yell from the sidewalk
I stop in the middle and Victoria stops the car right when it was about to pass me. I hopped in and saw all of the boys having shock on their faces.
"Don't worry we got you StarBucks." Victoria said chuckling
"NOW YOU TELL ME?!?!?!" I shout
"Well as soon as you left we got home."
"Oh whatever." I sassed
She laughs and parks the car in the garage.
*phone is blowing up from calls and texts*
"DONT THESE GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed throwing my phone in the trash
Victoria picked it out of the trash and wiped it with a damp towel.
She wiped it then on her shirt and saw the messages.
"Do any of the boys have a phobia like of water, spiders, bugs, stuff like that?"
"Aaron is scared of water." Rebecca said
Oh I forgot the girls broke up with the guys (besides Victoria and Carter they are still together) because they figured they would come over and make me want to commit suicide more.
*
We sent all the guys something they feared and then had a normal day for the rest of the day.
*
"Nite girls!!!" I yelled
"Nite!!" They yelled back
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well this is the start of my trilogy!
I can't really think of anything....
You guys can help me by commenting some ideas and I may add them in the story.
Share and Vote!!
Thanks!
Insta: @thefaultinmydallas or @youtubevinelife
Twitter: @faultinmydallas or @mattchoexpinosa
🌸✨👏🌸✨👏