Ch. 10// im sorry

*Anya*

~next morning~

I hear knocking. I walk downstairs and see everyone is awake. I am confused but they wee all on their phones.... Like can't they open the damn door? I walk over to it and see another dressed up person. I get into fighting position.

"Miss Anya we need you and your two friends. Maybe your sister." He says

"Dad?" I ask

"Yes but I have to talk like this because there are people watching me." He whispers

"Why do you need us?" I ask

"For reasons." He says

"N-" I got cut of my him putting a cloth over my nose and mouth with a pill in it causing me to pass out

Last thing I heard was all the guys screaming.

*Taylor*

We were all too focused on our phones and Anya opened the door. We heard them talking. The man put a cloth over her mouth. I felt anger flow through me. The man was dragging her. We all chased after her. Me and Shawn were the fastest because we were the only ones that could kill him. Well Sav too but remember last time...... The man drove away with Anya. I threw a fireball and it managed to slow it down. We all ran up to the van. We saw Anya wasn't in there! We look up the street to see a van too far away. I grabbed the guy and punched him. Ugh we can't catch up. But we will find out a way ASAP.

*Anya*

I'm in a basement???? I am tied to a chair. They are stupid af. I formed a fireball and burned the rope off. I stood up and saw people surrounding me. What the actual fuck?!

"Anya calm down." One says and walks up to me

I tense up

"We need to extract your power. It's a threat to the world." He says

"OH NO YOU DONT!" I yelled a made a fire surround my fist and punched him

I did the same for the rest. Idiots. They think they can fight me?! Hah. I walked to the door and burned a hole through it. I ended up encountering more of those creepy ass dudes. I kept on fighting until I saw the entrance of the place. Ow! Shit! What the hell just happened?! Wait my energy is being drained. I turned around and tackled the person doing that. I broke the machine. Good thing my powers are still with me. I punched the man.

"GET OFF OF HIM! GET HER! SHE BEOKE THE MACHINE TOO!" One yelled

Pathetic. Same beatings. So bored. Put some amusement in my life. I simply walked out and realized we were in the middle of no where. I checked to see if I had my phone. Hah they are stupid for not taking my phone. I dialed Taylor's number.

"OH MY GOD ANYA WHERE ARE YOU?!?" He screamed

"Calm down I beat down all of the guys and now I am outside of the building."

"Ok we are all at the police. Call 9-1-1 and they will track your phone."

"Ok see you soon."

"Bye."

I hung up. I immediately called 9-1-1.

"Hello?"

"Hi may you please bring the police over here? I am in the middle of no where. I got kidnapped."

"Ok we will track down your phone and send police men immediately we will also arrest the people who kidnapped you."

"Thank you."

"Bye stay safe."

"Bye and thank you."

I hung up. I heard sirens already?!?!?! I saw a police car. I saw who was in the back. Taylor. I had a smile come on my face. He pointed behind me. I turned around to see all the men charge after me. I ran up to them and just did regular punches and kicks. No powers because the police were here. They got unconscious at least. Less work for the police. Taylor opened the door and I tackled him into a hug.