Chapter 3

Shelby's POV
We have finished the movie and Rylee is healing my stomach now. It's getting late so I ask Rylee "Are you finished yet?" She nods and I get up. Kaylee is asleep on the couch. I go upstairs and Rylee, Aiden, and Hunter follow me.

I assign rooms. I get my room (DUH). Rylee gets my older brothers room. Aiden and Hunter are sharing my parent's room. Aiden wasn't so happy about that. Nakota gets the pantry. But she will share my room when she gets sober.

I fall asleep on my bed. I wake up to hear Nakota screaming "HEY WHY AM I IN HERE??!! IM GONNA THROW UP!!" I run downstairs and fall but I let her out. She then proceeds to throw up at my feet. I wince and she says "Sowwy...." I roll my eyes and say "Do you have any idea what happened last night?" She shakes her head so I tell her.

"WHY DIDNT YOU HURT ME??" She yells. I sigh and say "You were drunk! What was I going to do?" She sighs and says "Well you and Hunter! Awwww!!" I give her the stink eye "Well I'm sure you'll find someone here!" She sighs and says "Maybe but he has to look like Shawn Mendes!"

I laugh and Hunter like runs down the stairs. He doesn't have a shirt on and he is just in shorts. "Why are you screaming?" He asks Nakota. "Why do you not have a shirt on?" She asks. He blushes and runs back upstairs. Kaylee wakes up and yawns.

She comes over to Nakota and says "So you gonna stay good?" Nakota salutes and says "YEESSS MA'AM!" Kaylee and I laugh. Rylee comes downstairs. Hunter is behind her but this time he has a shirt on.

Nakota says "So Hunter you got a shirt on now." He nods and Aiden says "BUT I DONT!" He jumps down the stairs. Then he opens the fridge and says "IM HUNGRY!!!" Nakota slaps his back. "OWWWW" Aiden screams. Nakota laughs.

I grab carrots out of the fridge and toss them at Aiden. He whines "BUT I don't LIKE VEGETABLES!!!" Nakota smacks him again and says "If you wanna survive you will eat them." I don't think Aiden really wanted to be with the gaiaphage. He was probably just scared.

I go over and clean up Nakota's puke. Aiden and Nakota have started watching the Lion King they are skipping around singing "HAKUNA MATATA!!" I laugh at them and grab the carrots that Aiden discarded.

Rylee has joined in the skipping and singing. Suddenly Aiden runs really really fast. Like faster than a bullet. I gasp "Aiden! You are like Brianna!" He gasps and says "YUS I HAVE A POWER!!" The he thinks and says "But this is a lameo power!" I laugh and say " Not if you have some wire."

I run out to the garage and grab some. I run back and say "Ok Aiden so I will hang a stick up. You will take a wire and run through the stick." He nods. I ask Nakota " Grab a stick from outside." She does and I hang it up.

Aiden runs through it and the stick is down. It is cut clean in half. Aiden gasps and says "Imagine if I did that to a person!" I wince because eww. Rylee says "Please don't do that to us in our sleep." He runs upstairs and puts a shirt on.

A boy about ten busts through the door and immediately says "Help! My sister was taken by the Nightmare!" I take him onto the couch and ask "Who is the Nightmare?" He sobs and says "Jackson! The one who can make you see nightmares."

I sigh and ask "Where did he take her?" He heaves a sob and says "To the gaiaphage." I run my fingers through my hair. It's a habit. He hugs the closest person which is Kaylee. She being nice hugs him back. I ask him "What is your name kid?" Through tears he says "My name is James and my sister is Skylar."

I then say "Okay we need a group. Aiden,Nakota, and Kaylee you will go together. Hunter,Rylee,and I will be together. James go back to your house bud. We will get your sister back."

James goes back to his house. Aiden grabs wire. Then that group is off. Hunter, Rylee, and I are off. The walk to the gaiaphage cave doesn't take long. Deep breaths Shelby, deep breaths....