Chapter 6

Rylee's POV
I really want all the drinking to stop. It's not good and it's going to lead to something bad. I have never had any alcohol and I'm only 14 so I'm not drinking any time soon.

Aiden and Nakota are cute together though. They are both stupid and hilarious. Our FAYZ has gone downhill way quicker than the the first one. I sigh as I sit in my room. It's filled with Shelby's older brother's stuff.

I turn in the TV and hook the Xbox One up. The only game he has that I am good at is Fortnite. So I start playing. There is not really too many people playing cause Hey we're in the FAYZ.

I end up winning so I turn off the TV. I sigh as I lay back on the bed. It's probably the first time I have relaxed since the beginning of this. Then I hear the door downstairs unlock and open.

Kaylee is sleeping on the couch so I tiptoe downstairs. Shelby is already down there palms out. Jackson comes in the door and says "Wait! Don't shoot I want to tell you guys something. Well who's your leader?" I shrug but then say "Shelby kind of is because she knows so much about the FAYZ."

Jackson nods and says "So can I tell you?" Shelby nods and I go back upstairs. I wonder what he's telling her.

Shelby's POV
"I really don't want to do this!" Jackson yells while tears run down his face. "What?" I ask. Kaylee wakes up and I tell her "Just go upstairs because I need to talk to him."

She nods, rubs her eyes, and goes upstairs. Jackson says "I didn't choose to be with the gaiaphage. It directs my anger all towards you and your friends."

?'s POV
I didn't feel anything at first. Then green light. It looked like a bunch of particles of sand. I hear it in my mind saying Earn their trust. Then bring them to me. Slaughter them....

So I listen to it. The gaiaphage sends me a vision of a girl. He says it's Shelby and I need to earn her trust. So I listen to it.

I find her house and walk in. A short Asian kid is crying and talking to her. He sees me and tells Shelby "I'll just leave." I close the door behind him and sit next to her.

(A/N this mystery guy has ummm idk what he looks like but just imagine a really cute guy with ummmm blonde hair cause idk horsewolf05 will imagine blonde Shawn Mendes lol)

"Ummm hey what's your name?" Shelby asks. Oh s*** I didn't think about this. "Ace! Yeah Ace is my name." I say.

Shelby's POV
This guy is pretty cute. But I can't like him because I don't want to hurt Hunter wait scratch that I want to hurt him. Ace seems kind of sketchy but everyone in the FAYZ seems sketchy now days.

The he starts sobbing "My little sister died today! She died two hours ago! Coyotes took her. I came here for comfort because I hear stories about you!" I'm surprised cause I have really only comforted that James kid.

Kaylee's POV
I got up not disturbing Shelby and that blonde kid (horsewolf05 blonde Shawn lol). I went out the window because I don't want them to know where I am going.

I miss my parents and older siblings. So I get rid of the pain. I go hang out with Tanner. He's my boyfriend. I sit in his couch and say "Give me the bottle." He hands me a bottle of anti-depression pills. He then hands me a beer.

(A/N Tanner has dark brown hair and blue eyes)

I take a few pills and the pain fades away. Tanner gets drunk beside me. Then I don't really remember what happened.

Shelby's POV

Ace (if that is his real name!) is kinda cute. But I can't like him because like I said Hunter likes me. EVERYTHING IS CONFUSING!

Ace's POV

Finally I can get her close to me. Then she'll be gone. I will become more powerful. So finally my lord, the gaiaphage, can rule.

Shelby is thinking hard I can tell. Probe her mind.... the gaiaphage tells me. So I do. She's thinking about me. But she's also thinking that I'm sketchy and bad. Spoiler alert she's not into that.

She gets up and breaks my connection with her mind. She says "Um want some tomato soup?" (A/N 😏 animal_luver08 ) I nod and she starts to fix it.

It gives me some time to plot.