Rainy day

Max watched the rain slam itself on the Messhall's roof.David had set up the art supplies as the kids were using it."Hey, Max are you okay?" Niki put her hand on Max's shoulder.Max flinched and looked at her. 

"Yeah, I'm just wondering what the woodscouts are doing.."

"Maybe looking for a replacement."

"...."

 "Sorry that wasn't funny." she rubbed the back of her neck."You should get started on your drawing, there's a contest at the end."

"I don't like drawing.."

  Niki looked stumped."Well you can judge then I guess..with David but in that case, you cant see them at all!David is in the back."

"In the rain?"

"No, the food storage place."

  "Oh.." He looked around the room to see a door with 'food' drawn on it.Max sighed and walked to it looking at David's shirt on him.'It almost fits me..' he tugged on it lightly as he entered the room.David looked at Max, he seemed surprised.

"Why aren't you making something with the other campers?"

"I was made a judge.." Max sat on the floor by a bag flour.David watched him.

"Wanna play a game?" 

  Max looked at him,"What kind of game?" David was getting closer Max started to get a little bit wary of David now.David smiled widely.

  "A game of X's and O's!" He held up crackers and grapes. Max eyes widened a bit from David's voice and just nodded in response.David smiled again and sat down giving the crackers to Max while he had the grapes for himself."You go first." David smiled warmly at Max.Max felt weird from the smile but set a cracker down randomly, seeing the board in his mind.The game lasted two hours, Max was winning but at this point, they were starting to eat the crackers and grapes.

   Niki yelled out their names as everyone put their utensils away.David walked out first and got all hyper, more than usual.Max walked out after him and one of the campers said 'oooh~'.Max did get grape JUICE on his neck from it being on his hand, so now it looks like a hickie.Jhon smirked and looked at David.David was looking at all the drawings having a hard time picking between a cat or dog drawing to be the winner.Max raised a brow and watched Jhon walk over to David.

  David was flustered.

=========================

14 reads?

Alright alright that gives me self esteem.

~<3~