Daddy Issues

Chapter 3
Kehlani's pov
I woke up laying next to Demi. I had to pee. I realized my one of my hands was cuffed to the headboard. Then I remembered everything that happened from last night. Demi was passed out sleeping on my chest. "Demi." I called her as I lightly shook her awake. She woke up and had a hazey look in her eyes. She smirked up at me. "Dem I have to pee." She looked at me and grabbed the keys from her bra and unlocked my hand. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I sighed happily as I took a piss. Once I was done I flushed the toilet and walked back to Demi. She was laying there with naked. Demi was smiling at me as I got on top of her. I kissed her and she kissed back holding my face pulling me close to her. I moaned when I felt her stroke my dick. "Fuck Demi I don't think I can go again. You drained me last night."

She chuckled at me,"You came so much."

"Have you seen yourself? Your a fucking goddess." I told her. "I love you."

"What did you just say?" Demi asked getting on top of me straddling me.

"I love you Demi." I told her. She got close to me until her lips were ghosting over mine.

"Now I'm never you letting go." Demi replied before kissing me holding my hands above my head. I smirked at her. We ended up making out and my phone kept ringing. Demi was getting annoyed but I had my hand over it knowing it would be my ex. She grabbed my phone and put on speaker phone. She kissed my neck and started sucking on my boobs.

"Mmh fuck Demi!!" I yelled as I felt her bite my nipple lightly. She kept making me moan loud. "Harder!!!"

"Kehlani you such a slut." Jahron replied. Demi's head shot straight up when she heard that grabbing my phone.

"No she isn't. She loved you with all her heart. She's mine now and I'm not letting her go. Fuck off you left her a year ago. Now I get to put back the pieces of the heart you broke." Demi said defending me.

"Damn that's how it is Lani? You got your bitch fighting for you now?" Jahron asked.

I grabbed my phone from Demi, "First of all she's not a bitch. She's my girlfriend, the girl I love the girl who I want to be with for the rest of my life. Second of all you better fucking stop before I call the cops on you this is ridiculous. Go fuck yourself Jahron." I hung up looking at Demi. She was staring at me. "What?"

"I fucking love you too Keh," Demi stated. I smiled and kissed her.

"Let's go out babe. Have some fun." I said. She nodded her head. I slapped her ass. "Come on please."

"Okay fine but I get to the pick where." She replied. We got dressed and Demi was in the bathroom. I was laying on the bed annoyed. I was a black tux.

"You almost done Demi?" I asked

"I said give a second!!!" She yelled back. I swear it's been two hours already.