Marry Me?

Chapter 9
Kehlani's pov
I woke up and got in the shower. When I got out of the shower I saw Demi sitting up staring at a wall. "Where were you last night?"

"I was in the studio." I replied. Demi just sighed rolling her eyes.

"Whatever you don't want to tell me why they did it I don't care anymore." Demi replied.

"I can't!!!!" I yelled.

"Why?" Demi asked.

"You'll fucking leave me and I won't fucking blame you." I told her.

"What did you do?" Demi asked.

"Demi it was before we met. I got three girls pregnant. They had my sons and never told me about it." I said. "I'm so sorry Dem. I didn't know."

"It's fine you didn't know." She replied.

"When they raped me they paralyzed me with venom from a black mamba. They would do that every fucking day. I couldn't fight back even if I want to." I informed her.

"Yes but your alive. I'd lose my mind if they killed you." She stated.

"Come on Demi I bring you nothing but pain." I stated.

"Your wrong you have given me a great love and a child. I love you everyday more for it." Demi stated. I smirked at her. I walked up to her and kissed her. Demi kissed me and threw me on the bed pinning me. Demi kissed me and my hand were on her ass.

I slapped her ass hard making her moan as I grabbed it, "Your ass got thicker baby." She laughed at me.

"Only for you." She replied.

"I love you." I stated.

She smiled at me,"I love you too." I felt my phone vibrate. We looked at the contact. The text was from Sasha. The text read, "We need to talk meet me at my house. You know where."

"That bitch." Demi replied.

"Relax Demi I need to see my son again." I told her.

She nodded,"Go I trust you baby. We'll be waiting for you." She got off of me laying down rubbing her stomach. I got dressed and kissed Demi before I left. I got in my car and drove to Sasha's place. I knocked on the door and she answered it. She let me in and sat on the couch.

"Sit down." She said.

"No I'll stand." I replied.

"I never meant for it to go like this." Sasha

"What like paralyze me then rape me like 5 times so I can knock you up again?" I asked pissed.

"Wasn't my intention Lani." Sasha replied.

I chuckled looking at her,"Your lucky I begged my father to not gang up on all three of you and kill you then take my sons."

I just looked at her,"Why would you do that?"

"Demi has my heart but I still love you all of you. I deserved it anyway I was being a little shit anyways." I told her. "I'm sorry Sasha. Sorry I wasn't there for you or Drake. But I will be there for him. For both of you." I pulled out little black box. She looked shocked. "I'm gonna propose to Demi. What do you think?"

Sasha smiled at me,"Show me the ring." I opened the box and showed her the ring. "She's gonna love it."

I smiled,"I knew she would. I want to do something special for her. Like take her out or something."

"I know the perfect place. There's restaurant where you can have dinner on the roof and at the right time when the sun goes down the sky has these wonderful colors. It's beautiful." She explained.

"What restaurant?" I asked.

"Paris Mi Amor." She informed me.

"Thanks Sasha. Where's Drake?" I asked her. He walked up to Sasha and ran into my arms when he saw me.

"Mommy I missed you!!!!" Drake yelled excited. I smiled at him and leaned him on my hip.

"You did? Were you a good boy for Mommy?" I asked him.

"Yes!!!" He replied.

"You wanna go to fair?" I asked.

"Yes please Mommy can we go?" Drake asked looking at Sasha.

"Yes baby boy go get ready." She said. He jumped out of my arms and ran to his room.

"Thank you for doing this." Sasha said.

"I'm doing this for him not you. I'm bringing Demi." I replied. Drake ran back in the room and I picked him up. "We are gonna go but first we have to pick up someone special to me okay baby boy?" He nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and we walked to my car. Sasha sat in the back with Drake and we drove to Demi's house. I honked the horn and Demi came outside with a sundress on and her hair out. I got out of my car when I saw her reaction. I walked over to her.

"What is she doing here? She raped you, are you insane?" Demi asked.

"Shush Drake will hear you. Please Demi I need you to be my rock right now. I want you to meet him. He's really nice and sweet please baby for me." I explained.

"Fine for you." Dem replied.

"Aye that's my girl. Did I mention you look amazing?" I asked.

"No you didn't." Demi stated.

"Well you do baby. You look like a goddess." I told her. She laughed at me hitting my chest.

"Your so stupid." Demi said. "Come on let's go." I held the door open for her and closed it behind her. I got in my car and looked at Demi.

"Demi this is my son Drake, and Sasha. Drake this is my financee Demi." I said.

"What?" Demi blurted out looking at me. I had the box out open and she smiled at me.

"Marry me?" I asked talking fast.

"Oh my God yes." Demi said tearing up.

"YAY!!! NOW I HAVE THREE MOMMIES!!!" Drake yelled. Demi kissed me and I kissed her back. I pulled away and put the ring on her finger. "Let go to the fair mommy!!!" I smiled at him.

"I know let's go." I said pulling out of the driveway.