summer

Summer was finally here. I was so excited to finally to free. no dress codes, no rules. just freedom. Unless someone takes it from you.

Hi. My name is Ariel and this is my unforgetful , no matter how hard I try summer.

I woke up feeling adventurous and energetic. I called my best friend/future step sister Renne to see of she was feeling the same way.

"Hey you up for swimming today? We can finally show off our new bathing suits!" I offered. "Yes! I'll come over after I eat breakfast".

When we arrived and the huge public pool, there was surprisingly only about 7 people there. And no lifeguard. The pool was not technically a pool. It was set up designed like a beach. There were endless rows of colorful beach chairs, beautiful white tiles designed like sand grains leading into the shallow, slow getting deeper water. The only think that would make you think it was not a beach was that there was no waves, and no seaweed washing up. Just clear, blue, freedom.

We stood at the entrance of the pool/ beach scoping the area looking for cute boys. We both spotted our targets. luckily we have a different taste in boys. Renne is into the down to earth, kiddish, cute kind of boys. I'm into the bad, abbs, but loyal type.

The boy I was admiring had black , Justin bieber type hair,and bright green eyes.He was quite tall, and had a nice body. I was into that kind of stuff. Renne's boy had blonde, spiky hair and he was also quite tall. He had brown eyes and did not have a very muscular body. He was on the slim side. They were both laughing and making their was towards the water. We also went in.

Renne made her way over to her boy. But unlike her I never made the first move. I was swimming slightly far away from the crowd. When all of the sudden I felt lips pressed against mine. holding my lower waist quite aggressively , along with the way he kissed me. this lasted about 30 seconds before I began to come up for air. he swam away. I recognized the hair, and the body. yes! It was him!

When I was ready to leave, still flattered from the intense kiss, I made my way over to Renne and her crush and informed her that I was going to leave. She wanted to stay and talk longer. So I went in the changing room to dry off and shower. No one else was in there so I stripped off my bathing suit and jumped in the warm soothing water. Just as I reached for my shampoo, I felt something grab me, a hand, a body, hungerly pressed up against my own. At first it felt so good. Wait! I'm naked! The body behind me was also naked. The body of him . My crush. He provided a evil grin before pinning me up against the wall. The last thing I felt was his hands all over me. Then I was somehow knocked out.

I woke up on mattress. A mattress enclosed by brick walls. It was a very dark room. My head hurt a lot. But my butt area hurt more. What did he do to me. Have I lost my virginity? I am only 15! He walked in the  room naked and jumped on top of me. I let out a terrifying screech. It was in. He stole my freedom.