- Chapter 18 -

Everyone's attention was on Jungkook as he busted off his seat. Even Bang PD turned his head to look at him.

"Please, excuse me for a second." His head was down, but his body was facing Bang PD.

"Sure, but is everything okay?" Bang PD asked.

"Yeah, I just need the bathroom." Jungkook answered, then left the room.

The people in the room weren't fools, so it seemed like everyone got a feeling that something was bothering Jungkook. I also felt and saw the anger and frustration in Jungkook's eye before he left the room. Jungkook's partner, Yuna, seemed stressed out as well. She is one of my friends since we were both JYP trainees, and I had never seen her that down.

The others gradually continued with their discussions and Jungkook didn't return to the room for about 30 minutes. When he finally returned, he walked to Bang PD and whispered into his ear. For a few seconds, they whispered to each other and soon Bang PD nodded his head as if he approved something. Jungkook then left the room again.

"Everyone, Jungkook will leave the meeting earlier to his dorm since he's not feeling well." Bang PD stated as Jungkook left.

I was worried, but I knew that that wasn't the reason why he left. There must have been another reason.

The meeting finally finished at 7:00 pm and I was feeling super tired. I was going to ride a taxi back to the jyp building since I was planning to pick Chaeyoung up and go back to our dorm together. Yuna also had to go back to JYP and do vocal and dance practice so I ended up riding a taxi with Yuna to both go to the JYP building. I started speaking

"So, Yuna, how was your day today?"

Yuna paused for a second and look down at her feet.

"I guess, I was excited, but now I'm not really sure." She replied with a weak voice.

I could already sense the situation and feelings Yuna had. Of course, due to the behavior Jungkook had. I wondered if his weird attitude had to do with anything about Yuna, since she was his partner. I asked,

"Oh, I see. Why do you say that?"

Yuna sighed,

"I don't know why but Jungkook sunbaenim was very mad and unhappy."

I silently nodded, as I was waiting for Yuna to continue.

"It was all of a sudden though, and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I had to consolidate him or just act normal as if I didn't notice anything."

I sighed,

"You must've been stressed... hopefully Jungkook sunbae doesn't act like that next time we meet..."

I said since I was able to empathize with Yuna. there was a few seconds of silence, until Yuna started speaking.

"But I have noticed that his elbow was bleeding? Or at least hurt."

I was worried, but confused at the same time.

"How would that happen? Suddenly?" I asked.

"I think he got hurt when he was going to the bathroom. When Jungkook sunbaenim and I were in our room, discussing about the topic of our film, he went to the bathroom then came back with an annoyed mood. His elbow seemed injured as well."

After hearing about the brief 'story', I became more confused as it seemed like he got mad because of his injured elbow. As I was trapped in my thoughts, the taxi arrived to the JYP building and Chaeyoung was standing outside. Yuna and I dismounted the taxi and waved our hands to each other. Soon, Yuna went into the building and Chaeyoung approached me.

"Unnie~ Finally!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Oh, did you wait a lot?"

"Nahh, I didn't. By the way, did you become closer with Yuna?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Um.. I guess? Anyways let's go home now, you must be tired" I said.

On our way to our dorm, I was super tired after all the meetings, discussions and new environment I had to be in. Despite the tiredness, I unconsciously thought of Jungkook, and how he was acting. I couldn't help but wonder why he was in a 'bad' mood. It was definitely not because of a simply injury because I knew he wouldn't be a person to excessively acknowledge it.

We arrived to our dorm and I woke Chaeyoung up, since she had fallen into sleep during the ride. As I was about to enter our dorm, I noticed that Jungkook's room was dark, and it seemed like the light were off. 'I hope he feels better' I thought as I went in our dorm. I went upstairs and entered my room. I splattered flat on my bed and had a good stretch. I got up and went in the bathroom to take a shower and also get ready to go to bed.

When I laid on my bed, after getting ready, I grabbed my phone to check the notifications I recieved. I turned on my phone and noticed 7 miss calls. One from brother and six from Jungkook. I was surprised at the unexpected calls from Jungkook. It had been only seven minutes since the last call he dialed. I seemed like he called me after I went in the shower, since I normally take a very long time in the shower.

I decided to call Jungkook. After a few seconds, Jungkook answered the phone.

"Hello-"

"YAh, Kim Dahyun. You're in your dorm right? Stop acting like you're not there. I can hear the car from my room."

I noticed that his way of talking had changed.

"Um.. Jungkook, are you okay?"

"Kim Dahyun, are you kidding me! Am I okay? You know I'm not, and you know that you were thinking of me for the whole afternoon. Am I wrong?"

I was speechless.

"Excuse me? Jeon Jungkook, do you notice how rude you are right now? I was just asking if you're oka-"

Jungkook cut my words.

"Kim Dahyun, don't call me Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook. Don't you remember? I'm your O.P.P.A. so I want you to call me that. And plus, are you sure that you weren't thinking about me?"

"Um.... actually, I also have a life Jeon Jungkook so I didn't have time to think about you and I also don't want to call you oppa, at all."

Jungkook started sniffling.

"You mean.. you mean you don't care about m..me?"

It sounded like he was about to cry.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" I was shocked at his sudden behavior.

"Jungkook, are you drunk?"

Jungkook didn't answer.

"Jungkook, why aren't you answering. Did you actually drink? Are you crazy?"

He was still not answering.

I sigh as I just ended the call. I was getting annoyed by his unusual attitude. I just faced the ceiling and covered my face with a pillow.

A few seconds passed.... and suddenly I heard someone shout.

"KIM DAHYUN! IF YOU CARE, COME OUTSIDE."

I jumped as I was surprised by the loud noise. I instantly looked out the window. I was shocked at the sight I was seeing. Jungkook was standing outside my dorm, as he was ready to shout again.

"YAH KIM DA-"

I opened my window as quickly as possible and quietly shouted,

"Are you actually crazy? Shut up!"

"You want me to be quiet? Then come outside."

I sighed and quickly went downstairs with my pajamas on, to go and quiet Jungkook down. I went outside my dorm and saw Jungkook with a frown.

"What do you wan-"

I was cut off by Jungkook. Jungkook suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me into his embrace. I was shocked and my body froze like an ice cube.

"Just stay still Dahyun, and I'm not drunk."