Prologue

Mood - Drowning Pool - Bodies

The sounds of my bare feet slamming against the cold tile ground echoes around the abandoned building. The distant sound of evil laughter resonates around me. An ominous chill suddenly causes my entire being to freeze into place. In the distance of the corridor, I spot the one person I never wanted to see again; Jeff.

"Jeff!" I scream out, my vocal chords making the sound rough and distorted.

The pool of blood beneath my feet acts like a lubricant, sending me sliding foreword until I crash into a rock hard chest. The scent of blood, body odor, and my shampoo collides into my sense of smell. A deep velvety chuckles sounds from underneath my frame, Jeff's striking white hands gripping my shoulders, holding me up.

The familiar body below me brings an odd sensation of peace and tranquility--only for it to be crushed a moment later by the sound of my mother's screams. Shoving the man, or the monster away from me, I growl and dash passed him. When Jeff's voice wraps around my body, I halt all movement and look over my shoulder at him.

"You'll never find her, Rose. Her sanity is long gone. It was the wish of Slender."

Jeff's voice fades when my eyesight becomes blurred and the world starts spinning around me. Suddenly, there are six Jeff's, all of which are walking towards me. Taking a step back, I fall onto the ground.

"You should have listened to me, Rosie. You would've been safe and he would've left you alone. But, I'm afraid your personality is too much like your mother's. This is goodbye for now."

The darkness takes over and I fall to the ground, unconscious.