Chapter Four

Mood - Taemin - Danger

Rose

Laying in bed, I stare up at the ceiling, my body completely numb and seeming empty. The thought that only hours ago I was in a dark forest with a corpse is definitely something I do not want to think about. Being as it's only four in the morning, I roll onto my right side and close my eyes, something plastic like sticking to my breast. I probably should put some sleepwear on and see what that... creep put in my bra. Forcing myself up, I nearly trip on my blanket before catching myself against my wall, deep breaths falling from my lips.

Shaking my head, I stand straight slowly, eyes closed as I pull off the flannel, leaving my tank-top on, my heels downstairs by the front door. Staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, I can't help but notice the obvious black bags under my usually vibrant green eyes. Sighing, I slowly reach my hand down the left cup of my bra, my hand brushing against my breast as my fingers clasp onto two different things.

"What the hell?" I murmur once I pull the two out. Upon closer inspection, I notice that one of the two seems to be a small little microphone. Eyes wide, I grab the microphone and throw it into the toilet before angrily flushing it down the drain.

Once I know that it's no longer in my house, but, instead, in the sewer system, I turn back towards the sink to find a little plastic baggy with a white powder like substance inside of it. While looking at it, I feel my mouth begin to dry, my eyes blur, and my heart accelerate. Rolling my head back slowly, I look up at the light fixture. A feeling of pleasure runs through my body and down to my core, heat pooling between my legs. Squeezing my legs together, tightly, I lift the little baggy up to my eyes and stare at the powder.

The want and need to devour the entire baggy begins to get stronger. Opening my mouth as wide as I can, it's like all sense has left my body as I begin to inch the bag closer and closer to my mouth. Right as the edge of the bag brushes against my bottom lip, a hand snatches the bag away swiftly before turning me around. Whining in need, I look at the figure in front of me. A tear escapes from my eye as I grip tightly onto the man's white sweater pulling him closer to me. My breathing turns into panting as a small trail of drool forms at the edge of my lips.

"Give me it," I moan out while standing on my toes reaching for the bag, purposefully pushing my breasts up against the man, my mind racing.

"Easy, baby, I'll give you some, on one condition."

I whine out while pulling on the man's sweater wanting it to come off; also wanting the powder. "What condition?" I whimper trying to get closer to the man's face.

A malicious smirk lines the man's face, the blood from his slit cheeks slightly covering the skin of his lips. The man drops the baggy next to me before grabbing my hips and harshly thrusting me up onto the bathroom counter, my legs wrapping around his waist. I mewl and shove my heads down the back of the man's sweater and shirt, scratching his back harshly, earning a groan in return.

"Tell me, what was the name of the man we met earlier tonight?" The husky voice blows hot words into my ear, goosebumps lining my skin as I pant. The man grabs a harsh fistful of my hair and pulls my head back, my neck on full view.

Unknown

I stare down at Rose's neck and lick my lips, leaning in closer and sliding my tongue slowly up her neck, causing her arch her back into me more. Pulling back again, I stair at the bloody wet trail on her smooth skin before repeating my question with more force; close to losing my self-restraint.

"Tell me, Rose, what was the name of the man we met and where did he work?" I growl, yanking her head back more, earning a satisfied moan and deeper back scratches.

"His name," Rose begins, having trouble do to my touch, "-was Jim. He was the bouncer," Rose purrs while grabbing my chin with her hand and forcing my face into her neck. Smirking against her skin, I know exactly what she wants. "Give it to me already." Rose demands while pushing me away from her and into the wall, my back hitting it, hard.

Growling at her, I feel the sense of pleasure run through my veins, Rosie staring at me with evil intent. Stalking towards her, I watch as she holds my gaze, her nails digging into her own thighs. "One more thing, baby, and I'll give you some."

Rose groans in impatience but nods nonetheless. "Say my name," I order, my voice deeper than usual, my hands trailing up her inner thighs, pressing deep against her moist heat. Mewling again, Rose tries to force my hand up further, but I refuse to move it.

"Jeff..." Rosie cries while forcing herself on me, arms wrapping around neck and hands going down my back.

"That's right, baby, good job. When I pour some of this onto my tongue, I want you to suck it off. Understand?" I groan deeply while nipping at her perfect skin.

Obeying my command, Rose leans back, only slightly, waiting to follow my instruction. Opening the baggy, I pour a tiny bit of the powder onto my tongue, sealing it immediately and placing into my hoodie pocket, where my knife is. Instinctively, and almost animal like, Rose wraps her plump lips around my tongue before slowly sucking my tongue, the powder transferring from me, to her. I watch as her eye whites turn pale red and her pupils shrink. Moaning against my tongue, Rose scratches down my biceps, blood from the slits on my cheeks intermingling with our saliva.

I groan in pleasure as Rose does this, thinking about what this will do to her. Not only will she get addicted to the drug, but she'll get addicted to me. The more intimate we become, and the more of my blood gets into her system, the more we're bonded. She'll have no choice but to follow me, love me, and be with me. With just a tiny amount she's already this weak. Soon, and very soon, I'll mark her as mine be giving her all of it. And when that time comes, the thin wall of sanity she actually has will completely crumble.