Chapter 1

-B E L L A. P O V-

"Baby-"
I was cut off by a harsh slap on my face, dpmo who does this nigga think he is?
"Okay fine, fuck you I'm leaving" I said and I begun to pack my things. I love him so much but I'm not no idiot, I won't stay and take this anymore,I've got hella boys that want me and I don't think he understands this, then I realised although that was true I do love him :/. I continued packing ignoring everything he was saying none the less, he tried to stop me but I moved his arm .

after I done that he started shouting :/.

"forget you, you wasn't special anyway, so go" wow. that fucking burned.

"back to you babes" I lied. he WAS special, I didn't want to go. and I hoped he wouldn't let me , before I knew it I was crying I hoped he didn't see and when I looked at him he was looking away so he clearly hadn't.

what he said had hurt like a bitch, I don't know if he meant it or was just hurt himself but either way I couldn't believe it .

"haha, yeah. I thought you was leaving? I don't need your explanations.you don't trust me and it's cool." he smirked up at me , but it was true. I didn't trust him.

although he had hurt me both physically and emotionally I'd noticed he would never come home smelling of women or anything, I was just paranoid. but then where was he the night I needed him most?! agh fuck this, I had bigger things to worry about right now than that horrible night. luckily I had my waterproof mascara on so it wasn't obvious I'd got tears over what he'd said. I was just about to leave when he stopped me and this time his arm was tensed so I couldn't move :(

"No, Bel wait" he said, grabbing my arm. -_-
"what do you want, I'm going my mamas when you finally grow up, you know where to find me" he stared at me bluntly, his eyes were wide and his mouth straight, his lips looked so kissable :( , dang why he gotta have the softest lips . suddenly he leaned forwards and pressed them onto mine . almost as if he knew what I was thinking

I couldn't resist, I kissed him back and before I knew it I was his again. like I had completely forgotten about everything that happened less than half an hour ago, what's wrong with me? why does he have this effect over me, kmt.

"you know I love you bella" he leaned over and started playing with my curls . by this point we was in bed, I don't need to say what had happened ;)
" you better ky, because next time I won't be persuaded by a little kiss" I tapped his nose and turned my head, before this we had been arguing for at least an hour and by now it was about 11pm ,mi had work in the morning and I wasn't being late again.
" night bel, <33" I conked straight out.

-K Y R O N. P O V-

;;flashback

"Baby-" I slapped her.
I can't believe I did that, I tried to apologise but I could see the hurt was building up in her eyes and before I knew it she was packing bags and cursing with every piece of clothing thrown into her suitcase. I knew I shouldn't have done that but she got on my last nerve, who was she to be accusing me of cheating ?! yeah I've emotionally hurt her hella times but never have I cheated I'm not like that. i know she has trust issues but it's not everyday suspect something. all the anger came over me and I just slapped her, I'd done it before but I could tell I hadn't done it hard as she barely moved and didn't shed a tear.

I tried to tell her I loved her and at one point I pushed my hand right infront of her wardrobe attempting to stop her from packing but she just screwed and continued. that's when I said it .

"forget you, you wasn't special anyway, so go" she paused , I saw a tear drop and roll down her face I knew she'd be embarrassed if she knew I saw so I turned away.

did I really just say that? to the girl I thought I was in love with? well, I AM in love with.

"back to you babes" that hurt, but I'm sure it wasn't true .she just didn't want to seem sad. even tho I could see she was lying, and how upset she was. I couldn't take her attitude "haha, I thought you was leaving? I don't need your explanations, you don't trust me and it's cool." I managed to smirk up at her, not showing any emotion. I thought sooooo many times about telling her where I actually was that night, nah I wasn't in the arms of another woman btw, but I just wouldn't know how she'd take it if she knew, so I decided to let her think I was cheating, I knew I shouldn't but I had no other option,

then she kissed her teeth, clearly upset and made a break for the door. I couldn't let her leave like this man :(

"no bel, wait" I grabbed her arm, making sure to not be aggressive but she simply shrugged me off and mentioned her mama and iknow where to find her when I mature . I may not show it all the time but I need bella, honestly I would drop everything and everyone for her but she can't see it. it suddenly came over me what I would be without her,she kept me on my feet and I would probably get lost in all the wrong sorts of stuff again if she left me and I couldn't risk that so I kissed her.i was suprised when she kissed back ,mi guess she got lost in my eyes again ;). I took her bags from her hands and led her to the bedroom, need I say anymore?????

;;flashback over

after we'd got down and dirty I stared at her, "you know I love you bella" her hair was so messy and so perfect, I started twiddling a curl in my finger. "you better ky, because next time I won't be persuaded by a little kiss" I didn't believe her, that's what always makes her stay. none the less I kissed her cheek "Night bel <'33" I said and then she was snoring.

(A/N how was the first chapter?💋💋, you'll find out more about them and more people next one but I just need to know opinions on the story now init😴)