Chapter 5

-K Y R O N.P O V-

I figured out where I was and drove very slowly, in the hope to find bella. then I saw her 😔, she was so beat up, I couldn't believe I let this happen to her. she saw me and immediately dropped to the ground in tears. I could only blame myself for this!! but same way the ola's ain't getting away with it this time. I'll get my niggass, anything for this girl .

I got out the car and ran to her, hugging her so tightly as if I would never let her go. but I never got the same back .

"bella?"

-B E L L A.P O V-

"yes?" I said, thru tears.

"are you okay?"

I stared at him blankly, did he really just ask that? idk how this idiot ever has the nerve to call me a fool -_-

I was still in his arms, but I wasn't in the mood for his shit excuses so I moved him off me and walked to his car. I waved at Ralph and went to sit in the back.

when I looked out the window I saw kyron kissing his teeth and getting in the car, I could tell he was annoyed, I sounded a lot happier on the phone. but things got to me init. I can't be living like this. I'd be better off in a strip house tbh, I'm gonna die if I continue living this life, with him.

"bella???"

"WHAT?!"

the car came to a stop.

"who the fuck are you talking to"

"the boy who almost killed me today, wbu?"

"shut up, you're lucky I didn't leave you to rot"

"ah fuck off kyron, just drive me home"

nobody spoke after that. until the phone jermaine left me, rung.

"hello?"

"BELLLAAAA" on the other end was an excited sounding jermaine.

"hey, I'm fine btw. thanks for leaving me like that. you almost ripped my jeans" I joked, and I actually smiled. I saw kyron looking at me thru the inside mirror, but I didn't care. he goes out and does what he wants with who he wants so why can I just have a simple conversation with someone .

"agh come on now, if I hadn't left that phone you wouldn't have found a way home now would you?" he was true, Id only known the boy for like a day but I felt like I could talk to him.

"how did you know I was safe?"

"I can hear your in a car, bella"

"ohhhhhh" I was laughing again lol, this time kyron acted.

"bella get off the phone" I just looked at him and rolled my eyes, who is he to be telling me to get off the phone .

"sorry, go on jermaine"

"nah it's okay, I can hear him getting pissed. seeya around bella, don't lose this phone. I'll holla when you're single ;), and I'm sorry about your bruises and that, I was doing it by force you need to know that."

"yeah of course, by boo"

=ENDOFCONVERSATION=

I purposely added the boo to annoy kyron even more😂😘. I saw Ralph look at me laughing as he knew exactly what I'd just done, Ralph was like my boy bestfriend even tho he was basically kyrons aswell.

I knew how long the drive back was so I decided to go sleep for abit, I told Ralph to wake me up when we got there. I completely ignored Kyron.

1 HOUR LATER

"OI" I was dragged out the car onto the floor, it was kyron. shit where was Ralph?

I got up and walked inside brushing myself off -_-

"where'd you get that phone from?" I ignored him and went to our room to lie down. he stopped me at the door .

"answer my fucking question bella"

"someone gave it to me, OK?"

"who, jermaine?"

"what's it to you" I moved his arm and walked in. he tried to grab my neck .. erm I'm not taking this anymore

"move man" negl he had a hard grip, I could barely breathe.

"not until you explain to me who jermaine is"

"we can talk, if you *cough* get *cough* off me *cough*" I couldn't even talk right now.

he let me to and grabbed his coat! then left. um what's wrong with him?no swear he has bipolar !! what happened to us talking. I really needed to clear the air with him and I knew if we didn't talk that would never happened.

-K Y R O N.P O V-

.calling.
.calling.
.calling.
.calling.

teemarie: hey, it's not your day?

me: idc, I need to see my baby girl. meet me in the park yeah?

teemarie: agh whatever, seeya in a few minutes.

=ENDOFCONVERSATION=

I made my way to the park and waited for Amelia and her mum to come, sometimes I wish I'd had my first child with bella but with all the problems now adays I'm glad it's someone mature and responsible like teemarie. I love bella but she got a nigga fucked up . I'm finna just give up

(A/N , short chapter soz, next one will be extra long📞)