▽3 ▽

Day 1

As the day expired, so did the sunlight. The sky was a heavy hue of hot pink as Hyojong made his way to an apartment complex. He walked up the numerous sets of steps and walked down a small hallway to find the door he knew well. After ringing the bell, the door ahead of him open quickly to reveal a giant with dark hair and a big nose that complimented his face, "Oh hey E'Dawn, weren't you supposed to come with Hui?" The giant scratched is head as he moved out of the doorway to allow the smaller boy to enter. "Some other plans came up and he texted me saying that he'll be here later. How's the party, Wooseok?"

Hyojong steps deeper into the dimly lit apartment in the direction of the living room, which held the rest of their friends. "It's been kind of chill, just waiting for Hui to really start things.". It didn't take long at all until the 6 boys to acknowledged his presence, as they all came up to greet him. "Happy birthday Yeo One." grabbing a small gift from his bag, Hyojong gave it to his friend Ghanggu after giving him a hug.

The party continued with loud music, drinks, and dancing, but Hyojong just sat on the couch holding his red solo cup filled with beer. "Annyeong chingideul, It's not like you to be sitting down when a funky beat is playing. I mean, you are a dancer after all." Hyojong looked up to see Yanan, a lean boy in khakis, a red shirt, and white hair, standing in front of him. "I'm just taking a short break, I'll get up and dance soon." He took a sip from his cup. Yanan toon a seat next to him and grinned widely. "You know, when Hui isn't with you, you are a lot more reserved. Like if he was here you'd be dancing your butt off with everyone else and just being your fun self." The white haired boy tucked his hair behind his ear as he spoke. "Well, I used to always be like this. I used to only care about making songs, writing lyrics, and planting plants in my garden. It wasn't until I met Hui that I made friends and was able to really express myself." He looked down into his cup, almost empty. He took a last sip. "I do remember it taking you a long time before you really became open with us. Nowadays I can't even think this group would be the same without you, we all care and appreciate you. You always make the atmosphere bright and lively." Yanan looked up and smiled at the ceiling, then got up to join the rest.

After a some time passes, the bell was sound, announcing Hui's presence. "Sorry for my tardiness, today has just been one giant rush and traffic was a pain." Hwitaek entered, removing his jacket and hat. Everyone then gathered in the living to start the real party.

Eventually the party calmed down and it was time for cake and conversing. Hongseok exited the kitchen with cake in hand as everyone sang happy birthday. After the candles were blown, everyone sat around in the room, Hyojong sitting on the floor with Hwitaek right next to him, laying his head on his shoulder. After taking a bite of his cake, Jinho spoke up, "So how are you love birds doing?". Wooseok blushed slightly as Hyunggu then wrapped his arm around the giant's broad shoulders, "It's going heavenly, I couldn't ask for anyone else." Wooseok blushed even more as Hyunggu grins widely.

"How about we play truth or dare?" suggested Changgu, and before we all knew it the game already began. The birthday boy points to Yuto, who was sitting quietly at the end of the couch. "Truth or dare?" Everyone started to chant "dare dare dare dare" until Yuto finally gave in to the peer pressure. "Dare." "I dare you to twerk to whatever song Wooseok plays on his phone.". Yuto stood up and stepped in the middle of the room confidently. Wooseok opened his phone and started playing Deepthroat by Cupcakke. Suddenly Yuto released his inner stripper and put on one of the best twerking shows one has ever experienced, shocking everyone. Once the song finished he returned to his spot on the couch as if nothing happened, everyone still remaining stunned.

After several dares and truths lately, it was Hyunggu's turn to choose who to ask. "E'Dawn, truth or dare?". Hyojong looked at the younger boy "dare". Hyunggu smirks maliciously before revealing his dare, "I dare you to kiss Hui for atleast 3 minutes, no breaks." everyone's eyes widened while Hui blushed deeply, cursing the younger boy in his head, knowing well that he knew about his feelings towards Hyojong. The brunette simply shrugged and turned to his friend, he then quickly bright his face to his flustered hyung and pecked his lips softly. He didn't really mind since he has pretty tipsy due to the beer, but he was still sober enough to be aware of his actions. After a couple more pecks on the lips, to kiss soon escalated to deeper kisses.

Hui's thoughts became blank, almost as if he was in a dream, a dream that he has dreamt about for so many nights. The butterflies in his stomach going crazy.

A fire started to spark in Hyojong's mouth, and fireworks were popping in his stomach, his mind also going blank. All of these feelings were new to him, and they confused him. All he knew was that he didn't want this to end.

"Okay you two, time's up!" shouted Hongseok, breaking the spell that held then. The two boys separated, eyes heavy, lips swollen and mind still hazy. "I didn't expect you to go all out..." stated a shocked Hyunggu, not expecting them to actually do it. "E'Dawn, wasn't that your first kiss?" Jinho asked. Hyojong nodded slowly, his mind still foggy, and the little that did remain, only confused him.

The night continued on until around midnight, when everyone started leaving to go back to their homes. Hwitaek made it to his apartment, jumped onto his bed but his mind was too busy to let him sleep, repeating the kiss over and over in his head until he eventually fell into a deep sleep with a smile on his face. Hyojong however made it to his own apartment, to sit on his porch, where he kept plants, and stayed up until sunrise deep in thought about those feelings he experienced that night.