Behind the Scenes C2

Chapter 2

On the next shoot, Jungkook's behavior towards Taehyung changes. This does not go unnoticed by their friends, even Taehyung notices the change. Which is why Taehyung is currently sitting beside Jungkook on the couch in the latter's dressing room. When Taehyung entered the room a while earlier, Jungkook gave him a smile which made Taehyung shocked.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Don't smile at me, you look like a retard!" Taehyung says, testing the waters. The expected snarky response doesn't come, however, shocking Taehyung even more. Instead, the younger's smile just widens.

"Okay let's cut the crap here. Why are you suddenly so nice to me?" Taehyung asks, finally getting over the shock and now beginning to be suspicious.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asks, pretending to be clueless.

"Don't play dumb with me Jeon Jungkook. I know you know exactly what I mean," Taehyung says.

Jungkook becomes silent for a while, thinking of a suitable explanation for his sudden change in behavior. Taehyung is staring at him expectantly waiting for his reply.

"I've realized that my behavior was unacceptable. To be honest, I was kind of envious of you," Jungkook finally says.

"Envious? Why?" Taehyung asks, shocked at the younger's statement.

"Well, because your sexuality and preferences are already known by the public. And despite all this, you are still well liked, if not even more actually. I guess I just wanted to be like you," Jungkook replies. This is the truth, well at least a part of it.

"Oh... wow. Oh yeah, I was surprised when Ellen told me about you coming out. I think it even showed for a split second," Taehyung says.

"Yeah, it did."

They become quiet for a moment. They're the only ones in the room because Namjoon and the rest of Jungkook's prep team left the two of them alone to talk a while ago.

"So hyung, can we please start over? As friends for real this time," Jungkook says, holding his hand out to Taehyung.

"Sure Jungkookie," Taehyung says, shaking Jungkook's hand and smiling brightly. Jungkook feels his heart melt at the nickname.

* TWO YEARS LATER *

"Kookie!"

Jungkook feels something heavy land on top of him. His eyes flutter open and he sees that the something is actually someone. He is about to push the person off him when the smell of vanilla shampoo invades his nostrils. He smiles when he realizes who it is.

"Good morning beautiful," Jungkook says.

Jungkook soon finds himself staring back at beautiful brown orbs.

"Good morning, Kookie," Taehyung says, eyelids fluttering.

Jungkook plants a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. Taehyung smiles widely at him, making his heart skip a beat.

"Breakfast is ready!" Taehyung says, before getting up and leaving the room. Jungkook watches as the elder walks away and thinks about how he got so lucky.

About six months after renewing their relationship, Jungkook confessed his feelings to Taehyung. He didn't expect the latter to return them at all. Now here they are, a year and a half later, relationship getting stronger every day. Until now, Jungkook still feels like it's surreal. He finally has the man of his dreams and Jungkook is not planning on letting him go ever.

There were various reactions from the public when they revealed their relationship. There were a lot of negative reactions but the positive ones overruled them. Jungkook was touched when he read all the supportive and encouraging comments from their fans. With the support of both their fans, they became one of the power couples in Hollywood.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Get up and bring your sexy ass in here!"

Jungkook laughs at what his boyfriend says. He gets up and heads over to the kitchen where he knows Taehyung is. He finds the elder seated in front of the kitchen's island table, already devouring his plate of pancakes. Jungkook kisses him on the cheeks before sitting opposite him.

"Sexy ass huh?" Jungkook teasingly says.

"Shut up and eat," Taehyung says, blushing.

'Cute,' Jungkook thinks. He begins eating his plate of pancakes while staring at Taehyung who is still blushing.

* ONE YEAR LATER *

"Kim Taehyung, the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew I was a goner. When we were filming our second movie project together, I remember treating you like trash just because I was insecure and in denial. I was incredibly whipped for you then but I was too in denial so I decided to be mean to you to get you attention. I know stupid right? Y'all know I'm really bad at expressing my feelings," Jungkook says.

"Yeah, you suck at it!" Jimin shouts from the front row, earning laughter from the other guests.

"Shut up, Park," Jungkook shouts back before turning back to Taehyung, "We filmed our first movie together six years ago and I've been in love with you since then. I love you so much Tae and I will always love you and all you imperfections which are actually non-existent since you're perfect to me baby. I love you, always have and always will. Before, now and forever."

Taehyung is in tears as Jungkook ends his vow. He wipes his tears and composes himself first before saying his own vows.

"You are an idiot Jeon Jungkook but you are my idiot. But despite you being an idiot, I still love you, so so much. I'm sorry if it took a while for me to realize my feelings for you and I'm sorry if I too was in denial at first. I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time. But I know you will always wait for me, you love me too much," Jungkook laughs at this but nods in agreement, "Thank you for loving me unconditionally all this time. You made my life more interesting. You are the reason why I wake up with a smile on my face every morning. You make me look forward to every day that we will be spending with each other. I love you so much, Jeon Jungkook, forever and always."

What really goes on behind the scenes?

Is it really possible for love to bloom?

Jungkook believes that yes, love can bloom behind the scenes.