1

this book contains mature themes, please read at your own risk.

__________♡♡♡__________

today's another day that i'm going to hell. school sucks and everyone sucks. i regret choosing this fucking school where people did nothing but to suck each other's ass and guess what, i never did and i'll never do that shit.

i step out of my car and proceed to my building where my classroom is. the moment i stepped into my classroom's door, i heard moans coming from the mouths of the gays i am infront of, taehyung and jungkook. jungkook is years below us yet he is here in our classroom fucking kim taehyung. what a nice day, i see.

i walked unto my place without them noticing my presence which i really didn't care about. until there's this guy who caught my attention running and trespassing on our classroom, calling the gays.

"kim taehyung! jeon jungkook! fuck you gays! you left me looking like a shit on the crowd!" the guy who trespassed on my classroom screamed. but the gays didn't seem like they care instead they fucked and sucked each other harder. damn! this guy's hot as fuck!

"seems like they didn't hear you." i uttered, bringing his attention on me.

i saw him smirked and walked on my place which made me feel nervous. shit! why am i feeling this way?

"yeah. but you did hear me.... gay."

he is now infront of me and he then placed his hands on both sides of me. means i'm stucked between his arms and i felt hard seeing him on my top. oh, yoongi. shut the fuck up!

"i'm not gay." i looked at him seriously. but you're making me turn into a fucking gay so get off me!

"oh yeah. you ain't a gay but your boner rose for me." he whispered on my ear which made me widened my eyes. fucking shit!

"can i touch it, yoongi?" he asked, sweetly.

"how did you know my name-" i asked changing the topic.

"sshhh- i've been wanting you for so long."

"i'm asking you. will you please get off me? i-i need to go the restroom."

"it's on your ID, pabo." that's when i realized that he's now sucking my neck. am i now gay? no. fucking no.

"h-hey stop! i'm not gay! get off me! i'm straigh-"

"jimin? yoongi?" taehyung called which caused me to pushed this guy away.

wait up, his name is jimin?? even his name is fucking hot- oh no. i'm not gay.

"kim fucking taehyung and you smol gay! i have been calling the both of you but y'all are busy fucking! ugh." jimin screamed.

"hold up, jimin. i'm just younger than you but i am not small like you." jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"fuck you, jungkook! i bet i'm better at making out!" jimin exclaimed.

"shut up, park jimin! don't you ever try insulting my kook's talents! and what the fuck are you doing with-"

"excuse me." i walked out of the classroom and went to the restroom. i need to clear everything up on myself. i'm so confused. ugh, jimin. why did you suddenly entered my life and now i'm so fucked up.

later on, i saw taehyung entered the restroom as well. he seems confused and curious at the same time of what happened, me neither.

"yoongi-"

"tae, i don't know okay. who is that guy? and why is he so fucking hot and gross?"

"he's park jimin. one of our close friends. sorry for that, he just loves playing on everyone. and yeah he's hot. jungkook actually fell for him before though, but ended up falling for me because jimin's a jerk."

"is he gay?" i asked out of nowhere.

"i don't know. he used to fuck almost of the girls here in school. why ask, yoongs?"

"nothing."

"you sure? are you alright?"

"yeah. i was just shocked. he's good at making guys have goosebumps you know."

"i see. i'll go now. kook must be needing me for his snacks and i should feed my baby a lot. see ya later, yoongs. straight isn't a vocab anymore."

"didn't you fucked him just earlier? rest your dicks, gays."

"that's not enough when you want a whole meal, yoongi. sometimes food isn't the only thing that makes people full, a person can make you full too. go gay,  yoongi. bye!"

what a gay he is... i hope being straight is still on my vocabulary... i hope i won't cross lanes with that park jimin again or i'll fall for nothing for he is into girls, not with guys.

[a/n: first chap was bad but i'll try to make it better on the next ones. continue reading! ]