5

jimin and jennie's pov ahead, don't hate/judge on the next scenarios please. thank you!

__________♡♡♡__________

jimin's pov

i don't know why but i missed him. i miss yoongi. he was trying to avoid me after that day. i thought everything was okay since he was actually joining the fun on our group chat in twitter but it seems like he hates me now.

this is the very first time that i felt sad about missing a guy, i mean someone i used to play with. although, i'm not even playing games with him. but that's what he knows.

today is the third day that he has been avoiding me. i tried to dm him on twitter but he doesn't accept my messages. he hates me too much. and damn! i hate that he hates me because i love him.

i am now on my class together with jungkook who doesn't pays attention to the discussion but busy texting his boyfriend. i wish yoongi and i could be like that, soon enough.

"class dismissed. don't forget to do your assignments at home. most especially you, mr. park jimin. grow up and do your responsibilities!" mr. jung lectured. damn he's such a badass teacher.

i lazily stood up from my chair and fixed my things.

"does me. jung hates you that much?" jungkook chuckled.

"we both know he does, kook." i laughed.

"yeah. and oh how are you and yoongi hyung? i bet the both of you are doing great since he was so smiley this past few days huh." jungkook smirked.

"he was?"

"huh? you didn't know?"

"i don't. uh anyways i need to go now. i still need to find yoongi."

"okay. take care hyung!"

i quickly went out of the classroom and ran to yoongi's building. i hope he's still on his classroom , i want to talk to him why was he avoiding me. i want to know his point of view.

"ugh yoongi!"

i stopped running when i heard a loud moan coming from another classroom. i heard a girl moaning his name. fuck! he's fucking a girl!?

i quickly stabbed the classroom's door and i saw yoongi and the school's famous playgirl, jennie kim.

i felt like my world turned upside down seeing them making out. what is this show? didn't he told me that he's a gay from that day we met? but why was he fucking jennie kim? damn!

i hurriedly went out the classroom and ran through a building. a building where i get my girls to fuck. i feel so mad right now. is this why he was avoiding me? he had come straight again? or did he even became doubtful of veing straight for once and built up a show making me fall for him? damn that dick!

"anyone wants to fuck right now?" i asked on a classroom of playgirls, panting hard.

"i'm up for some good night tonight, jimin." kim yerim pecked my lips. i smirked.

"good girl. c'mon to my condo."

_

jennie's pov

i have been eyeing this guy who is on the same class as me for days now. i may tell that he effortlessly hot. although, he is known to be scary sometimes but i ain't scared of him. i can even turn the tables and make him be scared of me.

our dismissal came and i quickly fixed my things for i have a surprise meeting with min yoongi. i also retouched my makeup for me to look good in front of him. okay so this is the first time that 'jennie kim' is going to chase a guy. and so, this guy shouldn't turn me down or i'll be such a bitch.

i saw yoongi stood up his chair and before he leaves the classroom, i called him.

"uhm min yoongi, right?"

"yeah. how may i help you?"

oh gosh! such a decent man right here! y'all should be crying right now.

"uhm actually, i uh need some help regarding the discussion a while ago and i just thought if you could tutor me? just an hour of your time. please, yoongi?" i smiled at him sweetly and he did the same.

oh my gosh? he looks so fucking hot and handsome! i swear he'll be mine tonight! just watch and learn, min yoongi.

i walked him on the tutoring room where i am going to act that i don't understand anything but the real is, i will make him mine tonight.

yoongi sat on the tutor's table and i sat in front of him. damn! i can't even remove my eyes off him.

"so which of these topics makes you confuse, miss jennie kim?" he asked, still looking at the book he is holding.

"everything." i seductively replied which made him turn his attention on me.

i saw him eyed my lips, my neck, and down to my cleavage. i knew he has that perverted side and i want him to use that on me.

"well, one hour isn't enough for everything." he uttered, still looking at my cleavage. fuck! i feel hot!

"let's just spend our one hour for... us, then."

i sat on the table in front of him and i kissed him passionately. he wasn't moving at first but soon he kisses back. he put his hands on my thigh and he gently rubbed it up and down. i was in shocked when he pulled me which caused me to sit on his lap. now, my short skirt is widely opened unto him. he looked down my under and without thinking straight, he shoved his hand inside me and started moving his fingers. fuck! he's good!

our school uniform have this advantage that makes me look sexier. our blouse is revealing our cleavage and our skirt is short, plus the knee socks we wear makes me look like a sexy doll.

"ugh yoongi!" i let out a loud moan when his fingers are getting too deep while our tongues moving inside our mouth.

seconds later, i heard a bang on the door and it was opened. yoongi opened his eyes but i held his face and kissed him deeply, putting his attention on me. i secretly looked at the door and i saw park jimin glaring at us. oh i think i know why, i got his boytoy. i got to fuck his boyfriend and park jimin's reaction is just so cute to see.

"min yoongi, tell me that i'm the sexiest doll you've had." i spoke, stopping him from kissing me but he won't stop.

"am i your sexiest doll, yoongi?" yoongi nods his head.

"say it or i'll stop." i threatened.

"you're the sexiest doll i've ever fucked and i want more of you, jennie. please." yoongi pleaded.

i opened my neck so that he can suck it like what he wants. i then turned to park jimin who looks really really mad right now. i winked at him before he ran away.

aw poor jimin, i'm just paying you back after you ditched me before. you made me this way. you made me the baddest bitch in town. i told you, i will soon payback you and that soon is today and i'm loving it. i smirked as i let yoongi inside me.