2

please vote and comment if ever you're liking the story and if you want me to update more so that i'll know your feedbacks. enjoy reading!

__________♡♡♡__________

after tae left me on the restroom, i fixed myself up and went out the restroom as well. i don't wanna think of a big deal regarding what happened earlier. but the feeling of my neck being sucked by jimin just felt so good to me and i still can feel his plump lips sucking my neck down to my collarbones. i just feel like wanting more of it.

and the sound of his sweet voice tgat makes me have goosebumps makes me want to hear more of it. i want to hear him moan my name as he was calling me daddy.

goodness, yoongi! you're gay and gross! fuckshit!

ugh i just hope i won't pass by him.

since it is break time, i decided to go to my locker to get a book to read. i don't feel like eating something today as i would just remember jimin sucking my neck. this is shit!

i was about to turn to my locker when someone pushed me hard on the lockers which made my back hurts a lot. i opened my eyes and saw jimin locking me between his arms. fuckshit! this is dejavu. is he gonna suck me up again?! oh fuck!

"missed me, yoongi?"

"w-what are you doing? let go of me!" i screamed. luckily this corridor is empty and quiet.

"oops not now sweetheart."

he then started sucking my neck again down to my collarbones. i felt my boner rising as soon as he sucked my neck. his hand reached for my down that made me release a loud moan. not thinking straight, i grabbed his ass and leveled his face on mine and so i kissed him. my eyes are closed but i felt his lips curved into a smirk and soon he kissed me back. both of us are releasing soft moans and panting hard while kissing passionately but didn't even bother to stop. his hands never left my boner which made pant so hard.

now i know, that he really is a good sucker and i'm one of his victims. he fucking made me gay for half a day and i couldn't even think straight with his deep kisses, deep sucks, and deep touch. he's just too deep. fucking park jimin.

he was the one who initiated to stop the kiss and we were both breathing heavily. i actually thought of wanting more but i shouldn't. i still don't know him well. he's just a playboy out there sucking people and a boy who loves to shove people his charm but end up hurting them. i don't wanna fall hard and be hurt. i know he's playing. but he had my first kiss. and he was the one who made me doubt my gender just for half a day. he's powerful. he got me. he fucking got me gay just by sucking my neck and kissing me hard. fuck!

"damn, yoongi. you are one good kisser. i enjoyed playing around with you." he smiled playfully.

i knew he was playing with me. and i wouldn't let him do it again to me or else i'll fall for nothing. this is just a fucking game for him. he wouldn't understand any of my feelings. he's straight, i'm now a gay. i have no chances of winning him. so i should stop early or i'll be pityful.

"yeah, thanks. i-i gotta go now." i ran away holding up my tears.

"yoongi! where are you going?" i heard him scream but didn't bother looking after him.

i know he knows why i was running away. he knows he won the game and made me feel doubtful of being straight. fuck him for that. fuck you park jimin!

_

jimin's pov

it felt so fucking good sucking yoongi. i have never played with a guy who is that tasty and worth to be sucked off. although, i had jungkook as my toy before but the feeling of playing with yoongi is just different. he's way better than any other.

i don't really make out with guys because i'm straight but yoongi, fucking min yoongi just had me fall off guard. there's something about him that i love. it just makes me more thirsty of him whenever his boner rises up for me. and i need to full myself of him. i want him to be mine soon. i don't care if the people around me say that the ult playboy of the campus became a gay, they knew it'll come anyways. and today came, he came.

after the lil sucking session happened in his classroom, he didn't know i was waiting for him outside the restroom. i saw taehyung left the restroom and soon after, yoongi went out also. i saw him walking through the lockers so i ran fast unto the last part of the corridor and ran through him.

once he got through his locker, i purposely pushed him hard on the lockers. he closed his eyes, feeling the pain of his back from the lockers. he slowly looked up to me and i saw his shocked face.

"miss me, yoongi?" i asked him, smirking.

"w-what are you doing? let go of me!" he screamed. good thing the corridor is empty and quiet.

"oops not now sweetheart."

i then started sucking his neck again down to his collarbones. it's like my favorite spot of him and it's easy to suck it up. my hand accidentally touches his dick and i felt his boner rising as soon as i sucked his neck. my hand reached for his down that made him release a loud moan. god! his voice sounds husky fuck!

i was half shocked when i felt his hands grabbing my ass. he soon leveled his face on mine and he started kissing me. i closed my eyes and i smirked for i was loving his kisses and he initiated it.

i kissed him back passionately. both of us are releasing soft moans and panting hard while kissing but didn't even bother to stop. his hands traveled inside my shirt which is making me feel good. he is so good.

"damn, yoongi. you are one good kisser. i enjoyed playing around with you." i smiled at him playfully.

i want him to know that i'm just playing with him. i don't want to go fast about my feelings. he made my mind fucked up and now i feel like being gay because of him? i don't know. i've never felt this way before. i'm a well known playboy in the campus but i don't think i'm playing games with yoongi. he's one of a kind, really.

"yeah, thanks. i-i gotta go now." he ran away and i saw how his eyes form tears.

what are those tears for? didn't he like what happened? is he hurt? fuck! why am i feeling sad? was it because i told him i enjoyed playing with him?

"yoongi! where are you going?" i scream but he didn't even bother to look at me.

i guess, he's hurt. and i'm pretty sure it's because of me. i shouldn't told him i was playing. i'm such a dickhead.