3

vote and comment if you like this chap! bless y'all with yoonminsus!

__________♡♡♡__________

i ran away until i reached the most breathtaking part of the school, the school garden. i saw a big tree and sat under it. i sighed as i remember what happened again on the lockers. once again, he played with me. i admit, i fucking enjoyed that game he initiated to play. i also played with him and that just doesn't feel right for me. but i want more of him. i want him a lot. i want him to be mine but i know it's impossible. he is straight. fuck that!

"fuck you park jimin! you're such a dickhead for playing with me while you are a fucking straight!" i screamed as tears flowed down my eyes.

"who said i was straight, min yoongi?" my eyes widened hearing his sweet voice behind me.

he walked infront of me and kneeled.

i bit my lip as tears continue flowing my weak eyes. he wiped my tears and caress my cheeks.

fucking head! why is he so sweet after what happened? why is he like this? is he playing with me again? no. not now, jimin.

"if you're playing with me again, please stop. i'm not enjoying your games anymore." i seriously said.

"i wasn't playing games with you, babe. not until i found out that i'm liking you now? oh scratch that. i'm falling for you." he sweetly replied.

fuck no, yoongi! do not bring yourself down with his words! he's a playboy! he doesn't fall unto people!

tears went out of my eyes again. i couldn't help but to feel loved on his words. it hurts me falling for him. i knew it.

i shook my head at him and continue crying. he didn't say a word instead he pulled me into a hug and caressed my cheeks. so this is the duality of him. being a sucker and being sweet.

"jimin, i gotta go."

"no i won't let you go."

"but why? what makes you want me to stay? you got me now, jimin! you fucking made me a gay! and you're a playboy! a straight-"

"i told you i'm not! i am a playboy, yes! i fuck both girls and boys! i am straight before but you made me gay either! i'm so thirsty of you, yoongi. that's the only reason why i want you to stay." he leveled my face into his.

"no, jimin. i may be falling for you but words aren't enough for me. i want actions, jimin. prove me everything you've said. now, let me go." i stood up and walked past him.

i just hope he's stating truth.

night came and i couldn't sleep, still thinking about the words jimin told me. this is just so new to me, you know, the feeling of falling for someone. i have never been in love before, people are usually scared of my presence for they see me like a scary person which i act as one purposely. i'm no sociable but i have some friends, taehyung and jungkook is who i am closest with.

i want to do and think of something else that do not remind me of him tonight. i knew he isn't serious. he didn't even ran after me, he didn't even ask taehyung or jungkook for my number to text me where i was or how am i. he did nothing and actually let me go. such a crackhead he is.

since i got nothing to do with this boring and lonely house, i decided to check on my social media accounts. twitter and instagram are the only accounts that i use and have. it was like months ago since the last time i tweeted so i'll try tweeting again today.

yoongi @minyoongi93 • 2 mins
i don't think i'm still the scary person what people have known and used to know. 

489 💭            2997k 🔁            305k ♥️

hoseok @junghoesuck94 • 1 min
@minyoongi93 well, damn boy what happened?
123 💭              12k 🔁              23k ♥️

seokjin @kimsuckjin92 • 1 min
@minyoongi93 @junghoesuck94 no! the question is HOW did that happen?
456 💭             45k 🔁              56k ♥️

namjoon @kimjoon92 • 1 min
@minyoongi93 @junghoesuck94 @kimsuckjin92 y'all don't pressure yoongi, let's not talk about this here.
789 💭             78k 🔁              89k ♥️

taehyung @kimtaetae95 • 1 min
@minyoongi93 uh hyunggie? is this about @ridejimin95?
1011 💭            100k 🔁            111k ♥️

jungkook @jeoncock97 • 49 secs
@minyoongi93 @kimtaetae95 can you just come back to bed? i still want more of you daddy.
1213 💭            122k 🔁            133k ♥️

yoongi @minyoongi93 • 25 secs
@junghoesuck94 @kimsuckjin92 @kimjoon92 @kimtaetae95 @jeoncock97 wHY ARE Y'ALL INVADING MY TWT AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE @s YALL ARE DICKHEADS!!!!!!!
1415 💭            144k 🔁             155k ♥️

what the fuck are these guys i shouldn't have opened my twitter account and tweeted. they're all assholes and fuck taehyung even mentioned jimin! damn that gay!

👤   jimin followed you

oH fUck.