000 special: chaelisa and the easter eggs

Third Person POV
Now, blackpink has happily moved back into their smol-ass dorms after living in a dream house for the duration of their great-but-not-as-great-as-a-comeback reality show, 'BLACKPINK HOUSE'. 'Twas a normal Easter Day, consisting of each member, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé, being left to their own devices. In case you wanted to know, Lisa was munching on Rosé's chocolate Easter eggs (after finishing her own, of course), Rosé dejectedly listened to Ed Sheeran, waiting for a comeback while Jennie and Jisoo were elsewhere...

Little did they know that a special mission, hidden in a pink envelope, awaited their attention after being slipped under the front door.

Jennie cursed under her breath after slipping over said envelope, being left in dire conditions and unable to get up, "Omg who the hell left this dumb-ass letter here."

Jisoo sprinted over out of curiosity, "It's prolly from yg since it's in a cheesy pink envelope. Let's open it." Then she screamed at the top of her lungs, "COME OVER KIDS!!!!"

Chaelisa dashed over as a pair, listening inattentively while Jisoo narrated the letter's contents, "Hello, Mixni-I mean Blackpink, sorry I almost forgot your names lol, it's yang hyun-snake here, I got a special mission for you guys. In the good spirit of Easter, what's better than an Easter Egg Hunt?! Y'all ain't coming back soon so I better make you busy with other things to pi$$ off the fans lol. What's you fandom called again?"

"BLINK!" Lisa exclaimed. When she flipped her head we caught a glimpse of her majestic forehead.

"There's more," Jisoo hushed the incensed Lisa, "Anyways, there's a van waiting for you to take you to this shady ass forest where the hunt will be. By all means, have fun, but there's a catch! Hahahaa, I love being evil! There are several small chocolate eggs hidden around but there are 4 jumbo golden eggs out there too. Whoever gets one first, great for you 'cause I ain't got no prize for you but whoever finds one last, you have to wear this giant, uncomfortable bunny costume at your next guerrilla event for the whole time. See ya there, Jenna, Laser, Razor and the midget one."

Jennie sighed, "Well that was long. I just turned 60."

"I was just about to watch BTS theory videos." Rosé joined Jennie.

"I was just about to tuck into Jennie's chocolate as well!" Lisa whined.

After blackpink got a lift to the mysterious forest, the game began. I ain't gonna describe how it went bc I'm lazy innit but y'all know that even when Lisa stole everyone's eggs, she still lost. Jennie sat on a tree for half the game and still won. There was a golden egg right on the other side of the tree she was sitting on. Rosé forgot about the game and started taking pictures of the flowers in the forest. As she was editing her photos, she noticed something quite peculiar. Zooming in on a corner of one of the pics, there was a golden egg! Her ass ran like the wind and swooped it before Lisa could find it. And Jisoo, who is even lazier than myself, got her dog, Dalgom, to sniff Jennie's golden egg and find another one, saving herself from being the loser.

After 6 years, Lisa finally found the golden egg, sitting very visibly on a bush right near the starting point where blackpink first stood at the beginning of the Easter Egg Hunt. It's almost as if the members intentionally left it out to give Lisa an easier time finding a golden egg.

Lisa exclaimed with a sense of unfairness, "The egg grew legs and ran away I swear."

YG popped up from behind Lisa and mocked her, "Lel, either way you lost. Here's the costume." Jennie and Jisoo muffled their giggles while Rosé pouted our of pity for Lisa. At least Lisa's girl is loyal.

YG gave his creepy smile, "And your guerrilla event is today. Have a good time!"

Back at the dorms, Lisa stared at the costume sadly, wondering why she always lost at everything. "Do I have to wear this?" She frowned.

"It won't be that baaad." Jennie daunted as she looked up from surfing the Gucci website on her phone.

"Come on, we can have a good laugh!" Rosé patted Lisa's shoulder as she cheered her on. Then Rosé hugged Lisa with lots of affection. Jisoo looked up from the game she was playing on her phone and made eye contact with Lisa, wiggling her eyebrows. Lisa winked back.

"Ahhh and this is why Rosé is better than Jennie." Lisa slid in, making Jennie's crinkled smiley face change into a pi$$ed off one.

Jennie pretended to keep her cool while continuing to look down at her phone, "And who did you keep coming to whenever you had problems with Rosé?"

Rosé broke from the hug and stared at Lisa as if she was genuinely deceived.

Jisoo stared at Jennie wide eyed, "Wait a sec, you never told me about this!"

Amongst the awkward revelation that should've been expected, Jennie and Lisa just stared at each other awkwardly, then looking down and biting their lips...

A/N: hey guys... this is an Easter special that is a week late bc I wanted to write something here again haha. Please don't mind any mistakes bc I didn't bother proofreading this. I'm on a break from school atm so I'm aight but how are you guys? Doing good?