Chapter 1

This story is written by my girlfriend and myself. It is a lesbian story. I write one chapter then she writes the next and so on. This is my chapter.

SB's P.O.V

There she was, the girl who always seemed to catch my attention, she was walking along Robin st. I decided to walk a distance from her. I wanted to see where this girl lived. She continued walking slowly down the street when she reached looked like to be her home then suddenly she noticed me and looked back. I froze and then she did what i never would have expected, she gave me a dashing smile and continued walking up her driveway into her house. I could feel my cheeks start to get warm. I can still remember the first time i saw this mysterious girl.

*FLASHBACK*

It was September 12, the third day of the beginning of the semester I was leaving the library and there she was. She was all by herself but she was doing these amazing soccer keep ups on the pavement, I quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed me staring at her but it was just her and I. I never really played soccer before, but damn this girl was fascinating. Her focus on the ball was so intense, i knew she wouldn't notice me, I bet she will never notice me. She had short black hair, she had the most perfect tanned skin I've ever seen, she was muscular and about my height 5'4. Her eyes had this bluish greenish grey colour. She was so adorable. I watched her for a couple minutes and quickly walked home thinking about her. She was probably a new student here. I wonder if she is my age I wonder if she lives near me. I glanced back once more and noticed she was gone. I looked around for her but she wasn't around. Maybe I'll see her again. I hope.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I decided to go on my computer once I got home. I checked my emails, and there was nothing new. I went downstairs and grabbed a Doritos sandwich of mine. It had lots of butter speaded on it with one tiny thin slice of a chicken coldcut then tons of doritoes.They were simply my favourite! I took the chocolate milk from the fridge and poured myself a glass.

Did I forget to mention, that i go to a school for people with powers? I have the ability to turn invisible with the power of chocolate milk in my body. I have only one power but apparently it's possible to have more than one. My best friend Macy has the power of transformation. She can turn into anything! From insects to animals. I thought it was the funniest when she turned into a monkey. She lives two streets from me. When i was 10, my parents found our school called Grace Academy for Girls for people with powers and it was in Mihun, Canada. Then they transferred me here. It's very small as the school community makes up the whole town. There are only about 8 streets with 24 houses on each street. The academy takes up half of it. Each person has their own home; it's not too big it comes with one double bed, a fridge, microwave, mirror, a table with two chairs. We can bring things to it as long as there is no cameras. Cameras are not allowed in the academy because we aren't allowed showing the world our powers.

We live by ourselves but during summer vacation or breaks we are allowed to visit our family and friends outside of the academy. Fall break is only a week away. I plan on staying here to hang out with my friends. I went back upstairs and decided i'd go for a run to keep myself in shape around the area. Before the break there was always a special powers test called the PE test short for the Power- Existing test. Sometimes our powers fade away if we dont use them for awhile, if we dont excercise or if we use them too often.

I looked in the mirror and noticed i had a chocolate milk moustache. I laughed to myself and wiped it off with the back of my hand. I am 16 years old and I have orangish brown medium length hair. It's my natural hair colour and people usually call it strawberry blonde, but i know its definetly unique. I have blue eyes and my skin is white, but i tan easily. Im Japanese, French Canadian, Scotish, German, and English. I don't look Japanese at all, people always get shocked when they find out or just don't believe me cause I look more Irish than anything. I can speak English and a bit of French.

I put my hair up into a pony tail and I put on my black and white Nike runners. I threw on a blue tank top and grey short shorts. I put my ear phones into my ears and opened the door and began my run at a calm pace.