10: Cabin

"What?" Taehyung blurted out, "did you suddenly got pregnant when I saved you on the pool?" He asked almost sarcastically.

"Huh? No!" Nica said covering her face with her hands.

It was taking too long, her hands on her face, shoulders moving on an up and down motion.

Taehyung started to walk towards her, was she crying?

He was about to extend his hands but she finally met his eyes again.

"Okay that's funny," she said containing her laugh while biting her lips. But soon her face became serious, "sorry for dragging you into this, I seriously don't know what to do. It's just that you're the one who told me to face my problems and now," she sighed looking down on the floor with a blank expression, "with what I did, my parents are going to kill me."

"Sure thing they will."

She darted her eyes back to Taeyung only to see his rectangular smile and she couldn't help but to smile as well.

"Right, that's what I wanted anyways."

"Hey!"

"Just kidding," she said waving her hand for reassurance. "But seriously what should I do now?"

"Just tell them you had cold feet."

"Nope, that's not gonna cut it."

"Tell them you suddenly felt constipated and needed to go."

"What??!"

"Your dog died?"

"I don't have a dog!"

"Ah!" Taehyung exclaimed, clicking his fingers together. "Your friend's dog died!"

Nica just looked at him as if saying, "seriously?"

"I know now!" Taehyung said clapping once.

"What?" She looked at him uninterested.

"Tell them you have a boyfriend."

She froze, looking at him with widen eyes. Shock was apparent with her expression but that changed to something he couldn't figure.

"You do realize that's stupid of you to say that," she stated.

"Why? I think it's the best idea I had  aside from the dog."

"Because you're a guy. The only guy who knows of my situation," she paused, Taehyung weren't following what she's saying though, but he continued to listen.

"So now," Nica continued, "you're the only one I could ask to be my fake boyfriend."

She looked at him waiting for the guy to scream at the top of his lungs, a single word 'no', but when he spoke, she had to make him repeat what he just said.

"Come again?" She said thinking maybe she heard him wrong.

"I said I'm in," Taehyung said smiling.

---

"Thank you Khim," you smiled at the receptionist of the hotel, she handed Junghee to you with a smile.

"He's a very behave young man," Khim said winking at the little kid and your son giggled.

"Are you alright Miss Y/N?" The lady asked looking at you with concern.

"Yes, of course," you said faking a smile.

"I heard about the wedding being a disaster, what happened exactly?"

"We'll get going now," you said turning around pretending not to have heard what she just said.